1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Law in Oklahoma passed.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I didn't snopes this but had read about some of this before. Jackie B.

An update from Oklahoma.

The state law passed today, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! Guess what..........We did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what..........we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.

Guess what........We did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. That, for your information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so. Guess what.........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, both Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the Kennedys and Ms Pelosi.
    Guess what..........We did it anyway.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.
    Guess what....who cares...we're doing it anyway.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sounds great. Needs verification, however.

If Wisconsin could remove Madison and the Southeast corner we could do that too.

HM

3. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I like it shooting Jack, good post.

Tom Strunk

4. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

This is/was only a resolution passed by the OK house. Any State could declare itself sovereign but unless other nations recognize that sovereignty, it means nothing; I doubt that Washington will do that. And, somehow, I can't see any State cutting itself off from all the Federal dollars it will lose for the sake of standing by itself, landlocked and trade-locked, in the middle of a foreign country with which it would then have to negotiate endless treaties and agreements just to survive.

Carol Lister

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Sitting in on those negotiations would be interesting, to say the least.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have to be missing something because the "Ten Commandments" and "In God We Trust" to mention a couple of things has always been a part of my life and will continue to be until I see fit the change that ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.