1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Joke: The Gorilla and the Redneck

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Easystreet, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    A small zoo in Georgia obtained a very rare species of gorilla.
    However, within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined what the problem was. The gorilla was in heat. And to make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available to mate with the female.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker who was responsible for cleaning out the animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample desire to satisfy a female of any species.
    So the Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution. Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the
    gorilla for five hundred dollars?

Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:

"First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." The Keeper readily agreed to this condition.
    "Second", he said, "She has to wear a "Dale Earnhardt Forever" T-Shirt. Again, the Keeper readily agreed to this condition.
    "Third", he said, "you can't never tell no one about this." The Keeper, thinking that this was going to be easier than he thought, again readily agreed to this condition.
    "Fourth", Bobby Lee said, "I want any children to be raised Southern Baptist." The keeper rolled his eyes in disbelief but once again agreed.
    "And last," Bobby Lee said, "I'll need another week to come up with the five hundred bucks."
  2. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

Jan 13, 2010
    That's funny.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.