1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Joke for the girls. Installing husband

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
    · Romance 95 and
    · Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as

· NBA 5.0,
    · NFL 3.0 and
    · Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind,
    · Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
    · Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.HTML and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
    · If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
    · Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Gas and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not att empt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.

Best Wishes Babe!

Tech Support

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
    · Romance 95 and
    · Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as

· NBA 5.0,
    · NFL 3.0 and
    · Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind,
    · Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
    · Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.HTML and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
    · If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
    · Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Gas and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not att empt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.

Best Wishes Babe!

Tech Support

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

barrelbulge thanks for the smile!

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

You may instal Divorce 9.0 to solve all problems with Husband 1.0.

Boyfriend 5.0 is available for free at any retailers, however, as times goes by, you might have to down grade to Boyfriend 3.0 or even Boyfriend 1.2, because Boyfriend 5.0 is not user friendly with high mileage computers, they are generally reserved for current new production computers.

4. magic

magic Member

Nice one Steve!

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Pretty funny stuff guys.

I wonder how long this one will be up before one of the mods pull the plug?

ec90t

6. chessney

chessney TS Member

Oh my god I laughed..Sorry I'll try to reframe. Ok sorry I'm ok now..Umm 7.5 or 8's pull or release trigger?????? Ziggy

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Thanks...... wife loved it also LOL

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Desperate could always try Raul-the-Pool-Boy 1.5, which may temporarily help with applications Romance 95, Personal Attention 6.5, Jewelry 2.0, and Flowers 3.5.

However, Raul-the-Pool-Boy 1.5 is a background application, and if detected by Husband 1.0, may cause system instability, or may cause Husband 1.0 to upload Naughty Sheena 6.9, which has been known to cause numerous virus applications to infect the hard drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.