1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: John Stossel report on Concealed Weapons

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by revsublime, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

A must see for those who believe gun control works. I'd like to see politicians on both sides of the fence dispute this.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Amen!

Hauxfan!

3. JLW

JLW TS Member

I suppose the anti-gunners will use the book written in the 60's (?), "How To Lie With Statistics"?
    There are a lot of well intentioned, clueless people mixed in with those who simply want to take the power of self defense away from the people. One such is a local journalist I have offered to sponsor as an NRA member. He continues to be anti gun but refuses to be enlightened. -Jerald

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

THANK YOU THANK YOU, that was very good. I would like to see that on the news channels that I know don't want it on the news. Everyone needs to see this.

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Shooting Jack...go to youtube and search for

'John Stossel Links Gun Control to Higher Crime Rates'

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

If you read the writing of UofC Professor John Lott, he's the master on debunking gun control - I think one of his books is "More Guns, Less Crime" or something very similar to that.

Jay

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Sounds interesting...I will keep an eye out for it.

8. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I think this is an updated story from an earlier report by Stossel. The first story was before Virginia Tech happened and we can see that this story has been freshened up with recent events. The point is so clear but lawmakers don't get it still. You can pass more gun restrictions, but criminals don't follow any of the laws anyway so the only one you restrict is the person least likely to abuse it. And police are watched so closely, they have to be nice to most criminals. An ARMED homeowner is the most FEARED target,... go figure!

9. cheeseburger7

cheeseburger7 TS Member

DAMN RIGHT. VERY GOOD STORY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.