1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T It's crying time.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I had the opportunity to buy a gun that I have been looking for, for sometime. Circumstances kept me from purchasing it at the time and now it's too late. I have watched and waited for a Citori 410 O/U at a price I could afford and Dan had one at a good price with screw in chokes and I could just taste it. My timing was terrible as I had just bought 1000 lbs of shot, Dish washer quit(the electric one) and the A/C Heat pump quit. That was just part of it and of course it was time for Christmas shopping. I even put a couple of my guns up for sale and the guys that wanted them didn't have the money right then. I let them have the guns anyway and now have paid me. Anyone else ever have a timing problem like that. Oh well, now that I have whined and gotten it off my chest I can brace up and go on. Such is life. Jackie B.

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Credit card?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Know how ya feel. There a DCM match AR15 on this site I'd love to buy. Oh well.

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

shooting jacke and an hour short, that's the story of my life....a dollar late and an hour short!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. Shooting Jack

ysr-racer, I believe in cash money. I don't do credit cards for my toys. Jackie B.

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Jackie...I know the feeling! Sorry you missed the chance to get what really turned you on, but other chances will come along! My frustration has been more with wishing I hadn't sold a gun, but couldn't get it back....Hang in there!

7. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

"ysr-racer, I believe in cash money. I don't do credit cards for my toys. Jackie B."

Life's too short to pay cash :)

8. Shooting Jack

Fred, How often do you see a 410 O/U Citori with screw in chokes in mint condition for a grand. I have been looking for a while and think back that if I hadn't bought the 686 and tube set or the BT-99 Pidgeon I'd have had the money. But I sure like the 686 and shot a buddies regular BT-99 and it had terrible recoil so I really like mine with the factory PFS. Still, I sure wish and you know the rest of the story. Jackie B.

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

When I was young, there was this smokin' hot girl that I was doing the preliminary flirting. We were at lunch one day. Some question came up about history and who wrote the Constitution. She wanted to bet on it. She sort of fashioned the bet of 100 bucks vs. getting her in the sack. Well, I lost the bet. Not only did I lose the 100 bucks but it seems I lost any chance to reach my goal. I always thought I played that hand about as bad as I could. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.