1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T It is my hope that this becomes true.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

One sunny day in January, 2013, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here."
    The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would

like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and again just walked away.

The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir.”

2. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

lets hope and pray, that comes true!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Bob

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

4. GRR

GRR TS Member

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION

5. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I hope I hope I hope that this happens over and over!

6. setool

setool Member

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE .....

7. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Don't just say "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Start talking to other people about making this happen! I just spoke to a young man who was whining about the cost of gas and the oil speculators. Explained to him how the devalued dollar played into the cost of oil and how our exploding national debt plays into the equation.

Pat

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Pat is right we all need to talk to the lost souls who think Obozo is the answer

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I totally agree. We cant let folks set on their cans and hope, we need to vote. I have talked to a lot of people who voted for him that are very concerned and will not do so again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.