1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Isreal's response. I did not find this on Snop

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

O/T Isreal

We need to be in prayer for Israel. I am passing on what I received today. Doesn't sound good.
    America must stand with Israel, and never let them stand alone.

-------Original Message-------

This is a copy of an email that was sent to a close friend. And, Obama, is too busy to meet with the Prime Minister of Israel. Lord help us and the Israelis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------

My brother and his family live in Jerusalem - he is a minister - and a former Navy SEAL - his office is close to one of Israel's largest underground military bases.

He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is e-mail.

He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he's observed within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israeli and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel.

What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway.

Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows.

In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabbi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign.

His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people.

He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries.

He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing.
    He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall.

He has never seen this before either.

Just thought I would pass this along. My brother is not an alarmist by any means.

When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares.

There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence.

My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

America is going to abandon Israel.....guaranteed.

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

While I agree that Israel needs our thoughts and prayers, every country right now seems to be doing stepped up excercises. Perhaps it is all the unrest and the embassy attacks.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

WW III? Different Allies, and Enemies, but it is coming. Probably end with pushing the big red button!

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Obama is a COWARD and a MUSLIM and why would a COWARDLY MUSLIM support the Jews?

6. shootinghero

shootinghero TS Member

Yes, he is a coward and at least a mindless supporter of the Muslim agenda, but supporting Israel isn't about supporting Jews. It is about promoting the interests of the United States by supporting our only ally in that area of the world. Look at the rest of them, government sponsored or supported demonstrations against the US, killing our diplomats, supporting anti-American violence around the world. People who don't understand why the US must support Israel are people who don't understand that we do it because it is in our national interest.

7. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

As History has shown, Israel will attack without warning in an early morning very fast initial thrust by air to knock out Irans Nuke capabilities.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I sadly notice that very little to nothing has been on the news about capturing the murderer's that killed Ambassador Stevens.

What have we become?

9. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Won't they be all happy to start WW3!

Not enough that Gen. Dempsey told Netanyahoo to put a sock in it.

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Won't the middle east and Europe be more peaceful places when Iran has ICBM nukes? Stop whining, Tinster. If I'm Bebe, Dempsey can go suck up a stump. Now if Dempsey was born and raised in Jerusalem, maybe it's a different story...but he wasn't. If you feel the need to blame somebody, try the Kowardly Kenyan and his faithful sidekick Muslim Michelle.

Say, I've heard that there's this new idea floating around called "peace through strength". A tack as sharp as yourself should be able to connect the dots.

11. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

A noble idea WS, until that place among Nations is tarnishished and the word 'strength' is replaced by the new paridigm 'force'.

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I heard an interview yesterday with an author of a book on Middle East Policy. Toward the end, he told the interviewer this little homily, "When I was in 5th Grade Civics class in Catholic school, we were taught how to construct a democracy. We were encouraged to conduct all of our classroom activities as if we were a real democracy...of course we always knew the Nuns were in charge."

Come back to reality. Every ship needs but one captain. Every plane needs but one pilot. The dot that you missed was the Leadership dot. Every planet needs one leader. This planet doesn't have one right now and you are watching what can happen in the absense of real leadership.

Islamo-Fascism is not an acceptable planet management policy. Because it is a policy that is incompatible with democracy and becuase the Islamo-Fascists aren't the Kumbaya type, it should be evident even to the dullest tack that Democracy and Islamo-Fascism are rapidly reaching what can be called a "philosophical bottom line".

The Kowardly Kenyan has proved that his approach is an abysmal failure. Because of his failures, the "Strength" option has been reduced to the "Force" option. Remember who turned his back on the Iranian protesters two years ago. Who is now turning his back on Isreal? The harsh reality is that The Kowardly Kenyan has turned tail and run from virtually every example of "force" that our enemies could muster. In point, our feckless "leader" has backed us into a corner that no other leader in our history could match.

Like every plane needs one pilot, every planet needs one leader. Because of our abundant good fortune, that duty falls on our shoulders. Like the fifth grade civics class, we're the Nuns.

13. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't know about this particular story but you can bet Israel is gearing up to deal with Iran. They don't have a choice. Just pray they get the job done without alot of spill over (unlikely)

It is also a bit late to wonder if we should support Israel - we have a documented history of doing so.

14. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad Active Member

When we had leader with a spine and a set of b":#, we did support our closest partner in the middle east. Now that this great county is being run by a race-baiting, muslim piece of crap, that is not the case. I really believe that a great conflagration or race war is coming, but not until after Nov 6th. After all, we don't want worldly affairs to interfere with zero's campaigning. WHAT have we become? Or better yet, what will become, if this piece of crap is re-elected?

-=BDD=-

15. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

So now we have leaders with a collar and a little box to hop up on?
    tinman88_2008_0303104.jpg

16. oz

oz Active Member

America will not abandon Israel. Odumbo will.

17. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

We don't have a leader. We have a "punk" (look it up in your Urban Dictionary).

18. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

and the beat goes on...
    tinman88_2008_0303106.jpg

19. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Don't forget what our BFFs did when they felt they 'needed to'.

Loss of Liberty – The USS Liberty Attack - Israeli False Flag
    On June 8, 1967, Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats launched a ferocious two-hour attack against the USS Liberty, an American intelligence ship operating in the eastern Mediterranean. Of the 294 men aboard the vessel, 34 were killed and 172 were wounded.

20. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Tinster,

One of these days you'll probably make somebody a really good wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.