1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Islam - The Religion of Peace - NOT!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Long download with graphic images. Don't know how to imbed video.

Let's see if it works this time

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s145.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/bigdogtx/071800Islam.flv"></embed>

2. bigdogtx

If someone can tell me how to take a video from an email and post it, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Jim

3. dustmaker

dustmaker Member

George W Bushism "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."----Washington DC; Aug. 5, 2004

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

There are probably more direct ways, but, download it to your computer, upload it to photobucket or other web site, then follow their directions to post on ts.com.

Buz

5. Nit Picker

Nit Picker TS Member

And let's not forget that George W. Bushism proudly proclaimed from the deck of a carrier some years ago, "Mission Accomplished". A liar of the first magnitude.

6. bigdogtx

The "mission" was to remove Saddam; so it looks like it was "accomplished". Did you think he was saying that terrorism was over.....c'mon you have more smarts than that don't you?

7. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

No he doesn't. It happens when you buy the damacrap line of shi$ hook line and sinker.

I bet he can recite the crap word for word the way it was hammered into him every night on CBS,ABC, & NBC.

Probably thinks Al Gore's book is non-fiction also.

The only lie I ever heard Bushman say was "Hillery was a great congresswoman". He couldn't keep a straight face on that one.

Rock

Jim

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Although I try to stay away from inflammatory posts, anyone who would worship a moon god who had daughters but never a son (allah) and also want to emulate a man (the prophet Mohammed) that consumated his marriage to a six year old female child when she was NINE is going to be, at best, disturbed, and at worst, the crazed fiends the world seems to be catering to.

The day is coming when we will have to play "Cowboys and Muslims". Want to play?

9. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

It's politically correct to translate "Islam" as meaning "Peace". A more accurate translation is "Submission". Seriously.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Taken from somewhere else:

WHICH PART DON'T YOU GET?

Islam a peaceful religion???
    Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy our country and
    our way of life any way they can.
    Some of them are here among us now.
    They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you.
    You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a shit how "progressive"
    you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.
    They want you dead , and think it is God's will for them to do it.

Some think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us... and if you
    agree? Then you are a dumb ass!
    If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax --
    you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.
    Stop bitchin' about your Damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices, and your measly 5.25% unemployment rate...and start worrying about you, your family's, and your friends' asses.
    How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Washington for all
    your troubles -- and grow some balls for a change.
    You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots!
    And you may not get another chance!
    NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS -
    and pass this on to any and every person you give-a-damn about...
    if you ever gave a damn about anything.

DISMISSED

HM

11. FPBristol

FPBristol TS Member

There is proof aplenty that Lord Chamberlin is alive and well. It will eventually come down to a religious war. Fight now or later. Later will mean a better armed (read nuclear) foe. "Peaceful" Muslims are akin to tame rattlesnakes. Only peaceful and tolerant when in a position of dominance.

12. grammie

grammie TS Member

Shooting Coach:

Perhaps you should bone-up on your own religion,,and see how moronic,stupid,downright idiotic it really is!!!

You have a Virgin Mary that had 6 kids,,,,You have many people that lived to be at least 800 years old!!! You have Ice Giants in the book of Enoch,,You have a devil that inhabits the lower regions that was once an angel,,and You are promised everlasting life,,,,,Not a whole lot differant than being being promised 72 vigins!!! Plus a whole lot more complete foolishness that only a sheep or child could swallow!!!

Muslim,,Christian,,SHEEP I say!!!! Put on this earth to do the work of the Devil!!!!!!!!

In lands where science and higher learning prevail,,,,Miracles have ceased to happen!!!!! Except to those that stare at the sun,,,and to those that think that Gods own son would reveal himself on a toasted cheese sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!

And you talk about "disturbed"??? I give you "christianity"!!!!!!

AKA Grammie.............

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Grammie,

I thought it impossible but you have disgraced yourself further by your recent post. You are an ass!

14. grammie

grammie TS Member

Bird dogs:

Please be so kind as too point out,,,one area above where I am wrong......Besides my own comments concerning sheep....If you cannot seperate fact from your own superstitious fear,,then in fact it is you who is the ass,,or the sheep,,whatever the case may be.....

AKA Grammie........

15. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Grammie,

You are exactly what I called you. I shall not go further - I don't have to.

16. Nit Picker

Nit Picker TS Member

Actually the "Mission Accomplished" lie happened before Sadam was caught. The Sadam line was, We got 'em" ... The man can't tell the truth. Baaaa .....

17. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Now it's official. Grammie hates the USA, the military and now God. Thanks for clearing that up old man.

18. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Look up Jihad; Nuke Tehran.

19. grammie

grammie TS Member

Well,,,nothing beats having someone put their words into anothers mouth,,,it is easy to spin anothers word to make your point!!! And even easier to pretend shock and outrage over your imaginary friend....usually it takes a good therapist to help people like that,,,But for some?????

AKA grammie.........

20. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Raghead = Gook
    Grubby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.