1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Immigration...Thoughts to ponder

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

As we come to our celebration of Independence Day, I found this interesting...

I don't know the validity of his numbers....but if he is only off by 10%, what will happen to this country. This country, the one that you and I both love, that multitudes have died protecting, will crumble and there will not be a shot fired. We are looked to the answer throughout the world, BUT if we cannot stay stable, WE CAN'T HELP THEM!!!

Our next leaders HAVE to address this FIRST, as our standard of living will ultimately depend on this issue. Remember this when you vote in the next election(s), whether Democrat, Republican or Independent, the United States' future will depend on it.

God Bless America

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

His numbers are more valid than the pukes. What the idiots don't understand is that we do not have infinite resources.

The latest wave of immigration, UNLIKE the previous ones, is illegal, presents a language problem, overtaxes the health care system, overtaxes the educational system, and overtaxes the police/judicial system.

Citizenship used to require learning the language, taking an oath of loyalty, and learning about the history of the country.

Now they want to hand it out like some kind of blank check.

Better get more protesting to the existing legislators, and vote for anyone who wants to get tough with this brown wave of destruction.

Time to take out the trash.

HM

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

"Illegal", what part of that don't our leaders understand ..? If we as citizens of the United States take part in anything thats "Illegal" we would be arrested and charged with offenses based on the laws of this country ... The same laws that are in place that have not been enforced when it comes to the Wetback invaders ... Looks like selective enforcement from where I'm sitting and that just ain't right ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

If the fence were to ever get built, and if it were found to be 1 ft. into Mexico...TOUGH.
    We'll take that strip of land into the USA as just a tiny portion of what the U.S. taxpayer is due for providing care to millions of ILLEGALS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.