1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Illegal immigrants and in-state tuition

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Whats the matter with some of these people?

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Everything!!!!!!!!!!!

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

California is dead. 50.4 percent of public school students are now Latino compared to only 27 percent for whites. 40 percent of adult latinos are ineligible to vote. Figure it out yourself. Political correctness (liberalism) will without a doubt kill this country. As goes California so goes the country. You want to see the future of America, look to Mexico. Stupid liberals.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Kind of twisted logic there ... if these people can prove they have been illegal residents of California for a certain period then they are eligible for in-state tuition rates. So we reward people for proving to us they have violated our laws, man that is just plain wrong.

5. neofight

neofight TS Member

Why, this makes perfectly good sense.I think we need to expand this further and allow illegals a drivers license if they can prove that they have driven a vehicle in this country for at least three weeks.

As part of my new fairness doctrine, if the illegals can provide proof of residence(photos acceptable), they should qualify for free medical, food stamps, a trip to Disneyland and a new Kia in their 5 car garage.Oh, wait, they already have all this.

I used to call California home. I almost feel shamed to admit it. I'll never go back.

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

We need the new state of West or Coast California. Everything from high tide mark to 50 or 60 miles inland is the new state. Then California can shut off the water to West California like Boxer did to the Central Valley.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

...and if they can prove they've voted at least 3 times...issue them a permanent voter ID card!

I wouldn't get too exercised about it though. This just decreases the amount of financial aid the taxpayers will have to cough up.

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

It's just what we need to compete in the new high tech world. Tens of millions of poor laborers from Mexico. What a genius immigration plan. Guaranteed to keep us on top. I live in a nation run by fools. We lost control of our government years ago. Voting is almost a complete waste of time.

9. Butler

Butler TS Member

what part of "illegal" do people not understand.....send them back to Mexico. Jim Butler

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

In the ninth paragraph he states that he told collage counselors and administrators he was illegal. Why would they allow this if it isn't law yet? They should lose their job also!!!

11. al3526

al3526 TS Member

what a great idea, lets continue to provide incentives for people to stream across our boarders so they can then live on the american tax payers dime. California is a prime example of what's wrong with this country. giving away money that they then borrow from the federal govt. huge incentives to buy electric cars and reduced tuition to illegals while they borrow millions a day from the federal govt to cover their unemployment beenies. a similar bill was voted down in nj during corizine's lame duck session. nj and govt Christie will lead the way in terms of state financial reform and cast a light on the tough medicine the nation will have to take to get us on even footing again. thanks al

12. pdq

pdq Member

First off, let me state that I think Pelosi and all other CA politicians and movie star activists should be towed 700 miles out to sea and set adrift in an overcrowded sailboat. While I realize that between them they **might** have enough hot air to constantly fill the sails and make it back, I doubt it. Second thought, tow them out 1,000 miles. Always err on the side of the angels.

But, now for a bit of history. After the Mexican - American war 1846 - 1848 and the taking of Texas by the US, The US forced Mexico to sell to the US New Mexico and all of CA, mainly to facilitate trade with Asia. Then SHAZAMMMMMM!!!! In 1849, gold was discovered in them thar hills and the rest is history.

Imagine where this country would be today if that purchased hadn't happened before the discovery of gold, and all that land was still part of Mexico.

Pete

13. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

California was a great state, the American dream. Mexicans think it was stolen from them and it is still theirs. If you look at the history of the world, land does belong to whoever can take it and hold it. Mexicans are taking it back and we are helping them do it. I don't know the complete history of California but I imagine it was a lot like Texas and was never heavily populated by Mexicans. Americans were invited into Texas by Mexico to populate it. I am sure both states have more Mexicans living in them now then they did when the United States took over control of the land. At any rate Mexicans are fooling themselves thinking the prosperity of California will remain once they have total control of the state. The only way California will prosper is the rest of the country pouring money in to bail them out of their financial troubles. A majority Mexican state is not going to prosper for very long. Look to Mexico for the answer to that. It isn't the land that makes a place prosper, it is the people. I don't give a crap anymore, let Mexico have it. California has too many problems to ever solve. I would be happy if that bastion of extreme American liberalism was gone.

14. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Maybe we should call it "The Wet Dream Act" cause we're getting the feeling that we're getting screwed. BT-100dc

15. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Here's a little tidbit to add to this seemingly idiotic decision,,, The Judges who made the decision,,, were REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really freaked me out however apparently the way the challenge was written they had no choice but to keep the law in place.

It will be going to SOCTUS.

I agree with what part of illegal don't they understand.

However,,,,You need to understand, "They don't give a shit"

Every illegal they get thru the system is one step closer to destroying this country.

Believe me that is the ultimate far left liberal goal.

They came to this country immediately after WW2 and were brought in and vouched for by all the "right people" They were NAZI's of a different sort, they were one world Nazi's. Most were in the Psychiatric fields. They infiltrated our school system and that's why after 60 years it is in shambles.

And that's why you can't be on the faculty of any CA University unless you have a minor or major in some form of Psychiatry.

What do you think the 4th Riech is?

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.