1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T I messed up, what an embaressment!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I purchased a reloader off TS.com from an individual and it was a really good deal and paid for it with my credit card. A month or so later I get a statement with charges in North Carolina and knew I hadn't been there in several months so I questioned the bill. I called the business and they advised that I had not bought anything from them and wouldn't pay it either. The credit card company took it off the bill but a month later my wife gets a phone call with an explanation from the seller of the reloader and would recharge the bill. I am so sorry this happened and have a good name and want to keep it that way. The seller was very nice and I truly appreciate his understanding. My sincere apoligies to the seller. Jackie B.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have a separate credit card for shooting related/on line use. 1500.00 limit keeps things easy for me.

3. ouch

ouch Member

Jackie B., Your honor and credability are fine by me and I will vouch for you.

You purchased a Mec Grabber .410 loader from me via a T.S..com thread. I recieved your payment timely.

Richard England

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Jackie B:

You sound like the kind of person that I would like to do buisness with since you went to the trouble to admit the mistake and correct it also.

The seller sounds like a good guy too.

Foghorn

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Seems like I got through this on a monthly basis with American Express.

I have no clue why I get these charges, but AmEx is terrific in protecting my account.

I've even questioned some that I owed, and those were quickly handled.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.