1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: I DECLARE!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tron Really it,s not a big problem The thread going now is a pissing match of two .

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Well Tronald, once upon a time we were treated to/exposed to/bombarded with none other than,,,,,boat pictures!!!!! Take your pick!!

Personally, I thought they were interesting.

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

My my Joe, more wishful thinking,,,,,,for old times sake!!

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I actually think it's interesting to listen to the neo-con, neanderthal hold-the-course Bushites on one side vs. the ultra-lib, pansy, poetry-reading Billaries on the other side have at each other. Until we run out of bandwidth and/or names to call each other, let's keep the dialogue going.

See, I'm convinced that's what separates us from them. Even if I don't agree with someone here, I'd buy them a beer or six and discuss it with them, even if I had to call them a dumba$$ while doing so. When the Sunnis hate the Shia, they have to destroy their temples and kill their families for ten generations.

Let the discourse,,,,,,,,,continue,,,,,,,,,,,

Danny

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Tron: now I know why Recurvy thought we were related. I would of posted the same type of picture! LoL! I had a boat for sale one time! Don

6. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Boats, smots. Danny boy has it right!

7. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Holy mackrel dere Amos!! Let's git de mud vein outta dat sucka, and let de feast begin!

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.