1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: How should I tell her???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Find yourself about a dozen collars and ask her if anyone of them is her poodles. Let her know you found them in the swamp if she picks one and says its hers than she found her dog ... if she says no none of them are ... tell her that your sorry but you did not find her dog.

Tell her the truth ... its always the best thing to do.

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

do what lump said, but when you go to her door, have a bib on, or a napkin tucked in the collar of your shirt with bbq sauce on it, and some on your face too. maybe a fork in your hand also. go to the local dog groomers and get some poodle fur trimmings also. scatter a few of them on the bib too. she won't call you anymore.

brett d.

3. Jwints525

Jwints525 TS Member

Our neighborhood backs up to the woods and a large field where I often hear the coyotes in the evening. When I hear a pack of them I keep a close watch on my dog, a black lab, who they probably wouldn't bother anyway. However, we have had a quail covey in the back there and after the neighbors moved in with two cats the quail disappeared. Then the cats disapeared (probably Coyotes) now the quial are back. Natures food chain in action.
    I feel sorry for your neighbor's loss but I think the truth given sensitively is probably the best thing.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Blizzard ... what kind of BBQ sauce. I know that some of the KC Masterpiece blends go best with cat but what would you reccomend for poodle?

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

most poodle owners treat them like people and don't feed them dog food. so they're already pretty fatty and greasy. therefore i prefer something a little sour like open pit. just stay away from the sweeter sauces with poodle. it makes them too rich.

brett d.

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know were really sick discussing what bbq sauce is best for poodle ... just sick ... but ... does a black haired poodle have any different taste than a white haired poodle?

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Excuse me ... but ... my hair is not as you said. The other part the jury is still out on but I know your wrong about my hair!

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Here is another thought ... sashay up to her door with the collars and a shotgun in your arms, ask her if one of the collars is hers and if she says no look upset and ask her if she would like to select one or two anyway cause the local oriental place probably wont want all the meat you now have.

Oh that is just cold ... I'm sorry.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Tron, this trolling is too easy, almost unfair.

Let's do some REAL fishing.

HM

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just as a thought to consider before you talk to her ...

Some pet owners take the loss of a pet as they would a loss of there spouse, child or close family member. She may give up the will to live herself if she finds her dog has perished.

11. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Lumper....sorry to imform....your dog was mauled by a coyote.....do you feel the need to lay down yet??

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

Must have been somebody else's dog ... I've never owned one before.

I am a little tired though but its to early for a nap. ;-)

13. traploader

traploader Member

Tron, you should tell her. I lost my dog Monday. I searched for hours in the bush till I was hoarse. Turns out she got mauled by another dog. The owner of that dog called me and took my dog to the vet. She's a sorry sight but I'm glad to have her back. My kids are too. After this ordeal I'd want to know either way.

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

Fran ... I just want to be sure about something. Your comment could have been taken in a jocular humorous type of way or it could have been meant in a a-holish rude type of way ... I wont ask which way you meant it but I did try to make a joke out of it, hopefully people will see your post as that type of way.

15. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

why lumper.....you cut me to the quick.....

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

halfmile,

that incendiary device you posted the pic of is nothing new. lumper was showing me the 500 or so he has all made up and ready to go in his basement. i guess he beat you to it. have a nice day.

brett d.

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

Brett ... I'm still waiting for you to tell me where you want me to deliver them. Your check for $55,000 cleared the bank so just let me know where you want them delivered to or are you planning to pick them up like you did with the bio-devices you bought from the other folks?

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

BTW Brett ... just what are you doing with that arsenal you are building up? It's allot of money that is wasted if your not planning on doing anything. Just what are you planning or should we see it on the tv news?

19. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

Tell her a lie, tell her the truth, her heart will still be broken either way, so it's better to just tell her the truth.

Michael

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

lumper,

do you just not pay attention or are you off the medication again? i told you, when you load up the incendiaries, stop at tron's, pick up the bio's and my arsenal, then deliver the whole wad to sammies's trailer. just give yourself enough time on the fuse, remember????

sheesh, it's tough to find good help these days.

brett d.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.