1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T How much does a Dead Mule weigh

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I know I will get some off the wall weight's but go ahead because i want to replace it with the same weight.

Don't let me down.

Foggy

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Fog; How old and how many hands high is this here mule?? I'm guessing somewhere around 900 to 1100 pounds.

Tron made me do it.

Don

3. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

I would guess pretty close to what it weighed when it was alive.........

Ric C.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I've seen some draft mules that would go 1750 without any problems.

ec90t

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I think if the mule was stuffed and mounted, it would weigh less. I'm not sure what that would cost though.

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

You Devll, I was going to say alot more than a Henweigh. So now I just won't post anything. Break-em all.

7. cgd14782

cgd14782 Member

Foggy,
    I have had mine for a few years now, & like a goose I get up in a new world every morning, but I think 1 lb. Not sure what other, if any, weights they make.
    Gene

8. BudLight

BudLight Member

foghorn220, Dead mule... 7 ounces. Ron

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok got to say yall hadn't let me down yet but just found out the real answer and would had figured it weighed more.

shootlow well never broke a 2" one before most of the time it was like a machine gun hitting the plank.

So tell me how far does it have to drop.

BIGDON:

That sounds like Tron im sure if he was still up he would come back on here to say it weighed 7 oz. after he looked it up on the internet from the dead mule site.

Well as a good friend told me just put the weight in the stock because the dead weight will do the same as the other stuff well the gun don't kick me anyway with no weight but I just want it to be balanced like it was before so I know a new guy that is starting his own business and think I will ask him to make me a 7/8th size weight that weigh's 8oz or even more it will be what im looking for to get the right balance of the gun.

I posted another old thread above for the one im going to use

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.