1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T How about those Michigan wolverines??????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

How about the football clinic put on by the wolverines? Are they awesome or what?

Jim

2. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

As if last week results weren't enough to convince the general public that "pre-season" polls are complete folly, one only need look at the results of today.

The problem as I see it now, is that coupled with last week's spanking, is that the media will use this result to 'report' a story that TBEY have created with their stupid, prior-to-the-first snap of the ball pre-season polls.

To hell with pre-season polls and the BCS!!!

Tim

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Seems LSU is giving the VA Tech boys a good old fashioned spanking. 48 - 7

Jim

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

MSU. THE University of Michigan! Go Spartans!

Jeff

6. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

I'm done! Fire them all!
    Duece

7. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

DB Bill - You're right. As much as I want to see Michigan lose, maybe Notre Dame, with their multi-million dollar private deal with NBC, needs to lose another one big! No, wait a minute, we can't have Michigan win. Oh, I'll flip a coin. Hah!

8. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

That idiot Carr said after the game that if losing doesnt hurt you shouldnt be at Michigan. He sounds like he doesnt care. The only guy that plays is Mike Hart. They havent won a game since Bo died. Talk about mass confusion on the sidelines. Maybe I should toss the nuts Mr. Forsbach sent me last fall. That might be the jinx. O.K. its out of my system, I'm headed to church.
    Hank

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Did you hear about Carr stopping the traffic on the way home. He stopped on the main highway and threatened to pour gas on himself and light it. One of the fans was walking down the highway stopping cars and asking for donations to kind of help him out. I asked him how much everyone was giving on an average.

He said "About 2 gallons".

10. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Florida spanks Ohio State last year for the National Championship. Appalachian State beats Michigan in their own stadium. SOUTHERN FOOTBALL RULES!!! Big Ten football is way overrated.

11. DoubleAuto

South's best versus the Big Ten's best 2 and 0.

12. DoubleAuto

Maybe Michigan can come south and get one of our national championship winning coaches to leave the mecca of football and go to the college football wasteland of the north. Spurrier, Fulmer, Urban Meyer, Nick Saban or the Appalachian State coach. One of them may want to bring quality football back to the Big Ten if the money is good enough.

13. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Double Auto,

For those of us Noort'ners who don't have the benefit of SEC football...we still have a pretty good time reveling in the shame and disgrace of a rival.

Boy...I'm almost starting to feel sorry for those Wolve's.

...almost (heh heh).

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

How 'bout we play some of those Bowl games up north in snow and cold like real football. Think the thin skinned SEC boys would be able to take it?

15. DoubleAuto

Ah just having a good time guys. I had a jerk doctor that is a devout Michigan fan and I hope he is developing ulcers over his team. Haven't heard much out of the Ohio State supporters since Florida took two National Championships away from them last year either. Everybody have a good day and get ready for next week.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Yeah, Nick Sabin is a real work of art. He has cut and run on every team he has coached, keep his dumb butt south of the Mason/Dixon line.

Don

17. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

I'm going with Les Miles to take Knuckleheads place, former M assistant. He'd be my pick. By the way, the nuts are history!
    Duece

18. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Best outcome of a Mich v. Domer game is a tie. A pox on both. SEC rules now and in the past. Last year's LSU/Domer game was typical. 41 to 14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.