1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

**O/T Honda Mini 50 F/S**

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

1970 Original Mint condition Honda Mini Trail. With Christmas around the corner one of you Dad's or GrandPa's has to have a someone that needs and will take care of this gem. On other sites I've seen these go for 3500.plus that are totally reconditioned not original. I'm asking 1900. and work out delivery details or shipping. Doug @ SGS, email me above for more pic's or questions and yes it is road legal
  2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Member

Finally going to move up to that 75 Doug , don't get carried away you will get yourself hurt on that big of a bike . hey buddie LOL I need to get ahold of Sonny , it's perfect for him to ride his drunk a$$ around.
  3. Tron

Tron Well-Known Member

Jerry, the thought of you riding that thing invokes images of an elephant riding a unicycle.

Tron
  4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I have one of these but unfortunately it is not anywhere close to stock (but it IS red!) My youngest son first starting riding it when he was 5 or 6. The engine finally cooked and I bought a 108CC replacement engine (attached to a 4 speed tranny) to go back into it. Still working on that....I figure I'd better attach a first aid box to the handlebars as someone is going to scuff themselves up on it!! Can't wait to smoke the tire on it. Even thinking on putting a wheelie caster on it to keep it from flipping over. LOL, but still a serious thought. That little Honda is a great looking bike.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917
  5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Thanks for ruining my Thanksgiving leftovers Jerry...now i'll have nightmares of a chunky trapshooters rearview on that toy bike with a nasty 'ol plumbers cleavage hangin' out ....crack kills
  6. Shotgun Specialties

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Doug,

If that picture is representative at all of the actual condition of the motorcycle (we all know how hard it is to take a good photo), that one needs to go to a collection.

Very nice! I dig the heigth adjustable seat.

ec90t
  8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi doug, any interest in trading for some cases? cool bike. doug hubbart colorado custom cases jd28hd@aol.com (573)286-9905
  9. Shotgun Specialties

Hi Doug, this is my personal bike, would possibly trade for guns or triggers. You make one heck of a case!! We'll see what happens...Thanks, Doug @ SGS
  10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Moderator Staff Member

Doug, I sent you a PM.........We need to talk.

Hauxfan!
  11. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Does it come with a gun rack?
  12. Hauxfan

Up for Doug.......

Hauxfan!
  13. Shotgun Specialties

Hauxfan, hopefully I'll have your trigger this week...I'm waiting at the mailbox....I'll give you a call once I receive it. Thanks, Doug

The 50 is still available.....It's getting close to Christmas!!!
  14. Hauxfan

Thanks Doug......That is good to hear..........It would make a nice Xmas present......

Hauxfan!
  15. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I bought a mini trail 70 for my oldest son about thirty years ago. It looked like what you have there. It was worn out when I got it for Scott and that bike made it about 7 more years and have a neighborhood of kids learned on it. They really did have fun going up and down the alley on it. Good luck trying to get that much out of one that cost almost 400 new. :) Dan
  16. Husky44

Husky44 Member

ttt.

Nice Z50...Here's my 69 (bought new for me as a kid) still runs like new!

[​IMG]
  17. new loader

new loader Member

Would have been perfect for the twins.
  18. Shotgun Specialties

Richard, If I have room and still have it, I will bring it. Maybe Bob and I can race for inventories? That would be interesting......
  19. Hauxfan

Up for Doug and to see if he's heard anything on my new trigger.

Hauxfan!
  20. Hauxfan

Doug.........on the 6th of December you wrote.....

"Quote" Hauxfan, hopefully I'll have your trigger this week...I'm waiting at the mailbox....I'll give you a call once I receive it. Thanks, Doug "Unquote"

That was 15 days ago.

Just wondering if you got my trigger yet and when can I expect to receive it?

Hauxfan!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.