1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Home Depot Day Laborer

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by short shucker, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

If you are overly sensative please don't watch. Take it for what it is, funny.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ukh4FB5RUT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ukh4FB5RUT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ss

2. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters TS Member

I wonder if the 10% military discount applies still...

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

HEY, THATS RACIST AS HELL YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE POSTED THAT VIDEO. Wait a min I have to watch it again, it is funny as hell. LOL

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Very funny. That was good. LOL

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I used to try to run them over, man could they run when they saw a truck coming at them ... Those were the good old days, don't see them anymore unless there is a squad car there taking notes and them into custody ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

It's only funny because so much of it is true. Slave labor for rich construction company owners. They should have them stocked at Target for rich liberal women to buy their daycare and maid service, a fast food restaurant supply store and a home landscapping/gardening supply store. This country is so screwed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.