1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Hillbilly vasectomy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    After their 11th child, a hillbilly couple decided
    That was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him
    That he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a
    Vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly
    Alternative," said the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are Legal in hillbilly country) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up To your ear and count to 10."

The hillbilly said to the doctor, "I may not be the Smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putti ng a cherry bomb in a beer Can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it In a beer can. He held the can up t o his ear and began to count!

At which point he paused, placed the beer can Between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure works in Tennessee , Kentucky , Louisiana, Arkansas , Mississippi , Alabama , Georgia , Florida , West Virginia, OKLAHOMA, MISSOURI, and Washington DC .

Gas pri
  2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Mengwe?? Where do you find these?? Your post's always gets a look from me.LOL
  3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2008
    The Italian army in WWII had the same problem with their hand grenades, they originally had 11 second fuses, Angelo , Tony and a lot of their gumba's couldn't count past five, because they were told to throw the grenade on the seven second count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.