1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T "Hillary" what ar "WE" going to do?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sgt. Mike, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

O/T

She scares many but not all trapshooters. Yes, I was shocked also. The problem is we don't have a true Republican that can measure up to her money and position. She's well known, well financed and being pushed by the news media. How many millions of dollars of free "advertisement" is she getting by calling it "news".

If you get past her you have Obama. What does he do for trapshooting and the shooting sports in general? I only see one thing stopping the democrats and that's a very long shot. Michael

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

O/T

She should make you nervous. She will give em a hell of a run. If not win. As sh!!ty as the repubs have been. I don't think they have a chance in hell to win it. Ah can't wait to see the next pres be a Dem. (repubs read em and weep for the dems will concur) If your grand pappy bush would have done a better job. You mite not have to be so nervous.

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

O/T

You damacraps will become believers and it won't take long. Hell they already proposed the largest tax increase in history. And as much as they love taxes they hate guns. And your silly belief that you can't take care of anything in your life. That is the governments job you think.

Just stay out of my life and wallet. I work hard for both.

And Bush is doing a decent job as history will prove. That is until the liberal dems rewrite it like they do now in school history books.

Rock

Jim

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

O/T

All I can say is, If you don't vote like a gun owner, YOU SUCK.

Jim

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

O/T

deckfart/antigojohn/spammie;

"slick willie had eight years to solve all crime, eight years to eliminate terrorism, eight years to reduce gas to fifty cents a gallon, eight years to end all wars, eight years to eliminate illegal immigration!!" Why didn't he???

With every post, you prove you are a moron!! To think you were in education, it's scary!! It's the same bs you posted as deckart and antigojohn! You're dumb to the bone!

6. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

O/T

Now ain;t that just a dam shame were about to have one of the biggest political failures in the country's history replaced by a rock hard women with the brains to back it up and all you idiots that voted for that clown are the reason it;s going to happen. Congratulations you'd have done better flushing that vote after you wiped your ass with it.

7. Paladin

O/T

The only hard rock is within the liberals head that thinks she has a brain.

The woman has a 48 percent UNfavorable rating. That's unprecedented while running for the white house.

8. oldcop

oldcop Member

O/T

Well, let's see...Hitler was rock hard and had the brains to back it (whatever "it" is)up. Stalin was rock hard and had the brains to back it up. Castro was rock hard and has the brains to back it up. Saddam was rock hard and had the brains to back it up. Every despot in history has been the same way. The current group of would-be despots is from the "better red than dead" days, and would gladly have sold this country down the river with their "fornicate while others fight" mentality. Thank God we didn't listen totally to their little minds spewing their pot-brained rhetoric. Unfortunately they brought us good old Jimmy Carter who damned near wrecked our military. Now they are middle-aged, power at all costs millionaires (nothing wrong with being rich, as long as you don't think others with their hard work don't deserve the same priviledge)with control-freak personalities. The government already tries to tell me it knows more about how to spend my money than I do, I sure as hell don't want a bunch of limosine-liberal, elitest, free American-hating jerks telling me they know better than I how I should lead my life or fight my battles. Shades of good old Lord Chamberlain and his appeasement tactics. Nearly got his lovely little country blown off the map.

You may not agree with this old conservative, but you're not about to change my mind (nor I yours) and I'll fight to the death any man, woman, or two-bit political hack who tries to take away my basic freedoms. They might kick my old ass, but they're damned sure not gonna enjoy it and they'd better pack a light lunch.

You may have my name which I am not ashamed to post.

Jim Bryan

9. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

O/T

I said it before and I am going to say it till you are tired of hearing it. Get a clue. //////BUSH = CLOWN //////. For all you 28% approval rate Bush lovers. Read um and weep. Your party is dead in the water on the next election and you have no buddy to blame but Bush.

10. oldcop

oldcop Member

O/T

I said nothing at all about Bush.....my post was about the current slate who call themselves members of any political party, deserving of public office and trust, while despising free-minded Americans who have had the good sense to prepare themselves for the future without depending on government giveaways to sustain them, and in return delivering up their liberty as a blood sacrifice. It's about control. I think I am just as capable of planning my life as they are..no, I am more capable. Those who think the government is really going to do it for them, or want the government to assume their responsibility, have my sympathy. The liberals have made untold promises to the poor and uneducated that they can continue their lack of ambition for personal achievement without a price being paid. Let's see, in the balance how well have these promises been kept vs. how much frustration and anger has resulted, and how much better off are they? Yet, in their hopelessness, they continue to vote for the jerks, and give no thought to personal accountability.

You may do as you wish, I will continue the fight against, and this is a strong word for strong people, their tyrany.

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

O/T

oldcop,

don't think that just because you're getting longer in the tooth that you are alone in your political views. you have a 34 year old ally here. most of the people that i associate with feel the way we do. the majority of them are around the same age as myself.

my hope is that eventually others will see the light. unfortunately, some bad things will probably happen first. all that we really have is the power of the pen and our vote. we should all use them wisely.

brett d.

12. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

O/T

One of the all time oxy-morons = a Repuplican and a Democrat arguing about how HONEST their favorite politician is.

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

O/T

what about all of the pork that's attached to the latest budget proposed by the senate. you know, the one that's about "iraq"???? that pork is attached by WHO? YOUR LEFT WING HOUSE, THAT'S WHO!!!!!!!!!! 25 MILLION FOR PEANUT STORAGE IS ONE EXAMPLE THAT COMES TO MIND!!!!!!! 40 million for xmas trees??????? 24 million for sugar beets???????

take a good look at that proposal and who voted for it. the left, that's who!!!!!!!!

Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) asked for time to speak in the debate's closing minutes but then didn't show up.

passed out?

Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) hurried into the chamber and voted against the pullout; aides caught him before he reached the door and informed him that he meant to vote the other way. When Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) arrived at the end of the vote, Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) called out "the lady of the hour!" and pumped his fist.

what geniuses!!!!!!!

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

here's a beauty we should all trust!!!!!!!!! looking good ted!!!!!!!

brett d.

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

O/T

Sam, what is your deal with constantly referring to myself and others as females? Are you seriously that immature that you have to use the insults of an 8 yr. old ?

Past? the freakin' bill isn't even through the senate yet and it's the PAST????? You can just never admit that you're wrong about anything, can you?

back to the female thing for a second. you always refer to paladin as pala"darling". no wonder why you're a liberal, because you're a fag too!!!!!!

brett d.

16. Paladin

O/T

48 states do not have right to carry laws!

17. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

O/T

Get this right , what I said was CLINTON was tough as nails and dam smart I did not say she was the kind and loving person .She;s a cast iron Bitch and nobody's fool ,wait till the debates start shell tear any Republican candidate to shreds, in these In these times we need tough players that can get the job done ,the Repub;s talked a good show but failed in all respects.

18. Paladin

O/T

The B___h is not a good debater. I've watched footage of her debates. She has no credibility, has a 48% unfavorable rating, many many of her lies and mis-truths have been documented, and she will not be able to slither away from them. She will get the 30% neolib and anti-gun vote, probably more in the primary, but that shows you what neolibs know!

By the way, the woman doesn't have a clue as to how the job should be done.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

O/T

you need help.

20. Paladin

O/T

deckfart/idiotjohn/spammie;

You're still trying to bring yourself up by trying to drag others down. Face it, you were the worst teacher and assistant principal the school ever had. For their sake, it was only a few years. Judging by your posts, that was a few years to many. You didn't have a clue as to how the job should be done. You make a third grade kid look smart. Because of your constant lies, you have no credibility. None. Mentally challenged, is a very accurate description of you and your posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.