1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T High Standard Sight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by unioncracker, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

Once again I search out advice from those that know. Have a HD Military with a fixed dovetail rear sight. An old gunsmith friend Robert (Bob) Benson from Pennsylvania told me that adjustable sights were available. Any ideas on type and where to purchase. An original clip would be nice to. Hope this is not to much bother.

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I have some High Standard parts, including some complete adjustable rear sights. I'm not sure if it would fit your HD, nor whether it would match up with your front sight properly. I believe these parts came from Model 103-107 models.

3. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

I'll see if my book can confirm crossover on parts. The sight is the big deal. Not much info.

4. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I had a 103 spotrt King, the rear sight was in a standard dovetail. Take the slide off and go to a couple gunshops, see if you can find one.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.