1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Here's some Luvn for Yer Friday!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Happy Labor Day People!! There's a bunch of shoots going on this weekend. Enjoy...here's some Luv for your weekend!

[​IMG]<br /><left><a style="padding:3px;background:#000;color:#00ADEF;font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;border:1px solid #00ADEF" href="http://www.tweakyourpage.com" target="_blank"></a>

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

Luv'n - I just can't leave you hang'n out all alone. Hot monkey luv yes, hot porker luv, hum got to think on that one, heck ya it is luv'n after all. Hope you have a great weekend. Mike

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Alright!!! We got some Luvn on friday again. I'm starting to feel alot of Luvn again and I'm so happy. Everyone have a great HOLIDAY WEEKEND, don't forget to get out there and break some clays and cook up a big ol steak (or your favorite) on Monday.My cold is over and I am going to break-em all this weekend. Jeff

4. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Quackie now Happy?

Have a great Labor Day Everyone!!!

<a href="http://www.xoospace.com/" title="Myspace Graphics - Amazing Labor Day" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Yep looks like those two are gonna have a makin bacon day.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.