1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Help with Tire Choice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by j2jake, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Have a small delimma, have been offered a good deal on a set of 10 ply Dunlop tires with a 6o,ooo mi tread wear warranty. Have generally run Michelin or Toyo. Price diff is $400.00 for the set. Being sold by local Goodyear Dealer. Anyone have experience with Dunlop Rover A/T in 265/70R17 121/117E? Thanks, Jake

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Check out the reviews on tirerack.com - see the link above

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

I've been running Dunlop LT tires on all my trucks since 2004, and have put the first set of passenger tires on the wife's car. The LT's have given me excellent service and they run much quieter on the road. I get right about 60K on them. The $ savings is just one benefit.

Kip

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

A lot of people have had good things to say about them. $400 is nothing to sneeze at. Just check the DOT codes on the sidewalls to make sure they haven't been sitting around for too long. Check the link above for the details.

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Like Quack says, Lee

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

When I used Dunlops for kart racing, they were essentially as good as Bridgestones (which were the best).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.