1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Help vote for Jennifer in a Contest

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

{ EDITED }

Go to my 4th post and there is an update I didn't know that there was 1 more round of voting but it is tonight so please vote again if you would.

(original post below)

Ok guys and gals my local Radio station had a talent show and they are counted email votes for 50 % and then the judges will count as the other 50 % on who wins.

Ok Jennifer is a southern IL native but lives in West KY now and she sings at the local KY Opry some, so I was asked if I could get her a few more votes online from friends so I remember back last year we made a difference on Snap Shot's daughter winning the back yard make over and was hoping to make a difference with this contest also.

So if you would then please vote for Jennifer Robinson.

Ok here is an email I got about it.

foggy!!

Can you post this on trapshooters site and any other list you have This Tuesday 15th. This girl Jennifer Robinson sings at the KY Opry and needs help trying to win this contest . She is very good ,can sing everything bluegrass,gospel,and country. She also auditioned at Dollywood for a cast singer for the park. She is from Mt Vernon ,Illinois .She is 21 years old blonde and very very nice to everyone she meets so tell everyone to help her. below is a message from her.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok so i made it to the top 10 in Froggy idol and next tuesday the 15th I will be singing on the radio, here in ky, on Froggy 103.7!! I need your help to win the competition because half of my score will be from the judges and the other half will be from the people that get online and vote for me. You can only vote one time and the voting is on tuesday night until mid-night, so please please please vote!!!! I need everyone's help, if i win i get to open for travis tritt and it would help my career alot if i win!!! the web-site is:
    www.froggy103.com
    So i'm gonna post this everyday so please help me!!!
    Love you guys!!
    Jenn
    --
    Love Always,
    Jennifer Robinson

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok 2 more hours left for voting ends at 12A.M. midnight central time

Fog

3. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Hey Foggy, I got your email and voted. Todd

4. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey there,

I voted but want to hear her sing. Is there a link somewhere?

Luvn

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Luvn:

Sorry don't know of one right now I did hear all of the contestant's on the radio live when the conteast was going on a few hours ago if I was to find one anywhere I will post it but I don't think it is one yet.

By the way they are suppose to announce the winners tomorrow morning so I will let yall know how it came out tomorrow evening.

My family goes to the KY Opry a lot and they was the ones that wanted me to help out since it was someone they sort of know from there but she is not a regular there.

Thanks for voting it looks like the voting is over now.

Foggy

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I promised an update on if she won or not well I didn't know it was going to be cut down to 3 but heard on the radio that now it is up to the people that votes online and the judges don't have a say in it now, so she did make the final cut and the voting polls are open til Thursday morning until 7:30 A.M. central time so if any would want to help the little girl out then please vote 1 more time and see if we can help her win the Froggy Land Idol contest.
    Im sure she would be pretty tickled to win by the way as deking above found the link for the sample of her singing it wasn't on there last night but you can click it also from the voting page.

Thanks
    Foggy!!

Herer is another email from Jennifer today that she sent out to us.

THANKS... FOR VOTING FOR ME LAST NIGHT. I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 AND I'M REALLY EXCITED!!! NOW EVERYBODY HAS 24 HOURS TO VOTE OUT OF THE TOP 3 WHO THEY WANT TO WIN!!! SO EVERYBODY GET ONLINE ONE MORE TIME AND VOTE FOR ME AT www.froggy103.com AND YOU CAN EVEN HEAR A LITTLE VOICE CLIP OF MY SONG!!!!OH AND GET ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE TOO!!!THANKS!!!

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

JENNIFER ROBINSON

7. porky

porky TS Member

Foggy, There is something wrong with the voting programming. Once you click on Jennifer's space and then click on the vote tab, the voting tab disappears as it should. Then when you click on the button to go back to Trapshooter's.com, the voting sequence starts over and you cannot get out of the Foggy 103 webpage unless you write something different in the Internet address field.

8. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

git-er-done:

I noticed after voting then I hit the back button then the voting section comes back up but I hit the back button again and it went back to the trapshooters page ok I might had hit the back button 2 times.
    I knew it said you can't vote more than once which link did you use the one that is clickable in the top of the post of the one Jennifer has listed in the email.

Really I don't have an answer maybe some of the computer guru's on here does.

P.S. by the way it is Froggy's web page not mine but it does like Foggy don't it.

L.O.L.

Thanks
    Foggy

10. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

done,mark

11. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Did it! Yay for Jennifer...I actually listened to them all!

12. TC

TC TS Member

Voted For Jennifer. Tony

13. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

I wasn't going to bother voting because I did last night, then I clicked on there and appears it allowed me to vote again? So does this mean the internet votes last night are added too? Or just tonites votes count?

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Texas Ton:

Ok I thought last night was the final's but it wasn't and your vote last night counted for last night only because it was 10 contestant's then ,now it is down to the top 3 and it's a completely new voting poll and the judges has no say over it now.

So your vote tonight counts in this final voting for the winner of the 3 that is left.

I will post the winner tomorrow after work also im sure it will be on the Froggy's web site too.

thanks for the vote by the way if one was to vote more than once from the same I.P. address then only 1 will count toward it.

Foghorn

15. lil johnny

lil johnny TS Member

Foghorn I just emailed our whole email list for our club asking them to vote for this talented young lady. that should be good for 200+ votes if at least half of them vote. I'm a musician my self. she is very good hope she wins God Bless.

lil johnny

16. t-bar

t-bar Member

Just voted. Good luck Jennifer.

t-bar

17. 100straight

100straight Member

I voted for her. Hope she remembers to speak out in support of the 2nd Amendment when she becomes famous.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

18. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

I voted, she has a beautiful voice. I hope she wins.

19. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok thanks for all of the replies I got in the email's and on here the voting polls close in less than a hour at 7:30 A.M. Central time.

I hope to report this evening that she is the winner well go to go to work now.

Thanks
    Foggy

20. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well I heard on the radio today that Steven Whitson was the winner and Jennifer got runner up so I guess the guy had a few more online voting I wished they would have told the voting results oh well 2nd is better than last.

Thanks for helping you can't win them all.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.