1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Help My computer is going nuts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'm in a bit of a fix right now. My email has been trying to send a message for hours now and I don't know how to stop it. It is really bogging down my computer. Any help would be appreciated!

ec90t

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Get your Trapgun....stand back 8 paces and shoot it! Its trying to multiply!

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

'Wanker,

Thanks! after deleating all the emails that I had sent today and filing a couple others it finally stopped.

Hipshot,

It came real close to that!

Thanks guys.

ec90t

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You should also check to see if you have a Virus or a worm in your computer.

This is not normal behavior for a computer.

That is what a computer does that has been hijacked by one of the above. I'm not saying that this is the case, but I would certainly check out the possibilities if it were my computer.

Don't know which programs you should use to check it, but I'm sure one of our resident experts will be along shortly and let you know.

Good luck!

Hauxfan!

5. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Hip,

What size shot, what choke?

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

ec90t, go to the above site and run a scan.Panda will let you know if your infected and then we can start to clean you up.

Jerbear

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

I checked my computer once for worms and luckily I was was worm free but I did lose one of the screws when I put the cover back on.

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Worms?.....What worms?......We ain't got no stinking worms ,lessen they coming of Gordy's wood!......How bout it Buttercup, you got worms in dat wood?

9. deking00

deking00 Member

lumper you had better check again, they get in through open screw holes. :)

10. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hauxfan,

I have some good anti-virus software that takes care of things. I have a dial-up connection and whenever I try to send one too many photo's it just goes nuts. I really need to get a high-speed hook up one of these days.

Gordy,

I may be in the minority, but I don't look at those kind of websites. I have good enough at home! That being said, I do have as my screen saver a well endowed blonde with her top off. He wanted to show me how good of a party I missed at the lake!

Take care y'all and thanks for the help.

ec90t

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

ec90t, your dialup is timing out as you try to send multiple emails. Now it goes into a loop to send the emails until there gone.

Good luck...Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.