1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T HAUXFAN WHATS UP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux i haven't talked to you in a while whats up. hawks and clones aren't to impressive in bball are they. how about drake they're looking good. have you been doing any winter shooting.we have been shooting some except when it's snowing or freezing rain. hope you had a good xmas and a happy new year.have you got the new shotgun dialed in.jackmitch

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Jack, I've been trying to shoot between the darned ice and the snowfalls we get just about every weekend here.

Haven't got the new gun dialed in yet as I'm still waiting for my new stock. At least they say I'm getting one, just haven't seen it yet. lol

I think your Iowa State team and my Hawkeyes are going to suck this year. You are right though, Drake looks pretty good. Hopefully they can go a long ways this year.

Take care and have a safe and sane New Years Eve!

Hauxfan!

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

mia i don't have the computer skills to send pics and you will have to talk to haux about that anyway as he's the lucky one with the new gun.
    haux why a new stock, for fitting purposes or a problem. this weekend looks a little better weather wise. be the first in a while with no precip. if it turns out that way. i'll probably be asleep when the new year arrives or at least watching tv waiting for the boys to get home.have a great new year and good luck with your shooting tjis year.jackmitch

4. razor

razor TS Member

hauxfan,what did you get for a new gun i have been thinking about tradeing myself. your right about the weekend weather got snowed out yesterday at dubuque working on the new parking ramp by grand harbor hotel. not a fun ride back to wisconsin. anyway have a happy new year and good shooting, razor & ellie

5. Hauxfan

Jack, won't be shooting this week as I'm in Minnesota having our Xmas celebration with my two sons and their families.

I've got a new stock coming from Kolar, but I really don't want to comment on it until I get it. It has been in the works since August.

Razor, I really do like my new gun, but I need a No.2 stock and I made the mistake of buying the No.1 stock.

Hopefully I will probably like it a lot better when I get the right stock on it.

Hope you all had a great holiday season.

Hauxfan!

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux have a great time with your sons in minn. and drive careful on your way back. we shot yesterday here, it wasn't to bad steve maltzan was high with a 49.thats a heck of a good score for this time of year.when he comes back he will be eligible for the 50 straight pot as you have to play it twice before you can win it.its almost $400.0 plus almost $200. in 25 straight for handicap. steve or malley will probably do it sooner or later. i've got a good chance at it too cause it looks like there's a good chance hell is going to freeze over soon. jackmitch in frozen ottumwa

7. Hauxfan

Jack, as cold as it is this morning along with that 23mph wind, Hell has now offically frozen over.........Or so it feels.........lol

Had a great visit, now I'm praying for summer.......Bring it on.

Hauxfan!

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

me too. the older i get the more i hate winter. we were looking on the net at houses in southern missouri for the fun of it. property taxes on nicer houses than ours were about 1/8 what ours are here in good old ottumwa.makes you wonder why we endure this cold and snow, it is usually 10 to 20 degrees warmer down there in the winter.jackmitch

9. Hauxfan

Zara, You might have made a mistake. I checked all three addresses that I have and I don't have any from you.

Try this one..... hauxfan@gmail.com

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.