1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Great news! One cataract complete.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trapshooter, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

I had cataract surgery on my left eye this morning. I am sooooooooooo amazed at how well I can see now. I am ready to get the other one done now.
    Todd

2. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a successful surgery. Just be sure and follow your drops schedule and you should be fine. Had two done in December 2009 16 days apart. Best surgery I ever had.

DoubleAuto

3. Trapshooter

I am leaving now for the follow up check up. I am pumped. Todd

4. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

So how are you feeling (and seeing) now?

Easystreet

5. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

I too want to know the progress since your surgery as I am scheduled for the 13th and the 19th of July to have mine done. Have you shot yet and how did it affect your point of aim, etc. Glenn

6. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Trapshooter are you out there? What are your current eye conditions after the surgery?. Glenn

7. oletymer

oletymer Member

I had one eye done Dec. 09 and the other Jan. 10. It was amazing the difference in vision. I shot two weeks after the second one was done. I can really lock in on the target far better than before. I wish I had done it sooner.

8. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Thanks, I'm hopeing for the same. I could use the $100,000. Glenn

9. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

10. Easystreet

Quote: "Can't wait to see one duck flying when there is only one duck."

I hear ya. I still remember several years ago when I was sitting out on the patio one day watching the occasional big bird fly by in the distance. I actually thought there were TWO birds flying by at the same time..... with one being just behind and just below the other.

In fact, when my wife came out of the house, I told her to look at how those two birds were flying at such uniform speed and uniform distance such that they almost looked like one bird. She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "That IS just one bird." That's when I knew I had a vision problem.

Easystreet

11. perga1

perga1 Active Member

I had double vision, sometimes more in bright light. I did not do anything with my astigmatism at the suggestion of my doctor. I now see one bird, moon, bright light etc. I am now having trouble with a film forming over my right eye and there are hundreds of small dots floaters. I have to wait 3 months before I can have the film lasered off. I hope that's the end of it. JRM

12. Easystreet

JRM,

Good luck to you on your vision problems.

Easystreet

13. Trapshooter

doggai, You will love it. I just had mine done. I ended up with 20/20 in my right eye and 20/25 in my left. Now I am looking at what non- prescription lens to get.

Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.