1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T GO PACK GO!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shootsun, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootsun

shootsun TS Member

How bout them Packers! Bring on the Bears or Hawks!

Shane

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Great game....for us Packer fans!!!

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Rogers was almost flawless. I don't live in that part of the country and I'm not really a Packers fan, but I have to give credit where due....they were outstanding.

4. shootgood

shootgood Member

What a great game, I just with Finley, Morgan Burnett and Nick Burnett were heathy, among others. As much as Mike McCarthy seemed to be calling poor plays in some of the games durning the regular season, he has stepped it up in the playoffs. Hopefully now some of the national "fans" will quit dogging Rodgers, he really got cheated on not being picked for the Pro Bowl. Now all they have to do is win two more--Go Pack--Shoot good

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

NOW THE BEARS. That will be a good game. It will be nice to beat the Bears to be NFC CHAMPS.

GO PACK!!!!

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I've been a Bears and a Packer fan for 50 yrs but would rather see the two meet in the Super Bowl instead of a playoff game. But never to be.

Either way I hope a midwestern team wins the Super Bowl.

Bill

7. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

Have a little more cool aid GW ......... your gonna need it Bears 28 Packers 10

8. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

9. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

10. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I just want to see the Packers win the Super Bowl without that prima donna Favre.

DoubleAuto

11. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

12. shooter99

Boxer, You need a release mouse. Also that is a big spread 18 points and also the wrong way. Packers over Bears Close. The odds makers got the Packers up by 3.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This game was a treat to watch. Overcoming a turnover and a 105 yard runback to still whump the pee out of a darn good team was priceless.

Particularly like The Beast (Matthews) What a great player.

HM

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Well, both teams will be in their element. (Cold Weather) If anybody bets on this game, they are nuts.

15. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

The pack should just send in a conceded letter and be done with it. the way the bears chewed up and sent players to the hospital, it's a no brainier, Chi-17 G.B. 3. The pack will choke, Rogers will have his normal oft day and be throwing to the wrong color jersey and the animal will have brain spasms and just stand there posturing, while the rest of the team is throwing up on the side line from being Scarce.

16. shooter99

slipping into darkness, Sounds like you might be on something. A reaction to some meds? I don't think it will go anyway like that. I guess we will have to see won't we?

17. tgs1420

tgs1420 TS Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3pFD-xdPRE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3pFD-xdPRE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

18. tgs1420

tgs1420 TS Member

19. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Eat'em up Bears!!!!!

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

2 teams from the 2 states that don't allow conceal carry. I hope they both lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.