1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Giving Until It Hurts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

Like always when "money" is involved,,,,Human Nature comes into play!!!

Mankind,,especially Americans worship,,idolize,,money!!! Man will kill to possess it,,and when they have it,,it is never enough,,not ever!!!

Just because the people entrusted to care for it come of as righteous,,god fearing people,,nothing could be further from the truth,,,I give you the Catholic Church as a reminder!!!

AKA Grammie.........

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

These groups _love_ disasters...that's when they eat like kings (how's that for an a-hole statement?)

I often wonder if they secretly hope for the "Big One," so they can fund their operations for the year off of it...

(Note to the "professional human services" nervous nellies...no, this isn't a statement against philanthropy in general; just a recognition of some realities about how their funds get generated).

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I hope you made sure the chapter of the SPCA is not using your funds to stop hunting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.