1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - Funny But Don't Tell My Wife

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by REKCUS 3M TA3, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REKCUS 3M TA3

REKCUS 3M TA3 TS Member

Dec 23, 2006
    I won't say a word about it. Anything else you want me to tell her while she's here?
  2. dward

dward Member

Jan 29, 1998
    An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up. The doctor asked him how he was feeling and the 80-year-old said, "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story. "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.

As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'. Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.

The 80-year-old said, "If you ask me, I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver." The doctor replied, "My point exactly."
  3. tallengnr

tallengnr TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Bob was in trouble again. He had forgotten about Valentine's Day.
    His wife was really angry.

She told Him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a bright shiny gift in the driveway that goes From 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The next morning Bob got up early and left for work. When his wife
    woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a
    box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway,
    and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand
    new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.