1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - "Full Auto" Glock?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by EXFDX, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

O/T -

I've seen lots of stuff on YouTube and elsewhere purportedly showing Glock handguns firing full auto. How does that work? What are these people doing to these guns. Isn't that somewhat illegal?

Thanks for your comments.

Steve Oehmen

2. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

O/T -

Unfortunately, I had a full auto Glock. Mess with what was, I believe, the transfer bar as in lightening the trigger, even with aftermarket parts, and sometimes the damn thing would go full auto. Got rid of my Glocks a long time ago and stick with a fun gun: A tuned 1911 Colt 45 ACP.

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

O/T -

Glock model 18 and available only to law enforcement and military. It is popular with some groups overseas for covering fire out the window while escaping an ambush. It's fun to shoot but the rate of fire makes it a handfull. There are bootleg illegal conversions out there too.

4. Loyac

Loyac Member

O/T -

This clip should interest Glock fans. John

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    O/T -

The Model 18, probably the only Glock that interests me, but the Firearms Owner Protection Act of 1986 outlawed them for public consumption when the NRA refused to scuttle the legislation when it got a poison pill introduced. Pity. It reamed us NFA collectors, and it cost the NRA a lot of members and potential members. Not a very smart move.

6. jimx200

jimx200 Member

O/T -

Holy crap man, that Glock can really spit it out...wonder how big the drum mag was? Amazing that it never jammed.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

O/T -

"Glock" when your life might depend on it ... Thats why I carry mine ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. primed

primed Well-Known Member

O/T -

One of our local ranges regularly has full auto night where you can rent these things. Tried the Glock one time. Aim for the floor and end up shooting the ceiling. Very hard to control. The MP5 is much more to my liking.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.