1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t for sale 67 chevelle 3500.00

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yenko, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yenko

yenko TS Member

ok guys i know this isnt a gun but heres a 67 chevelle 2 dr hard top in need of restoration no motor or trans this a orig v8 car and pwr glide trans frame is perfect with surface rust 10 bolt rear has p/s body needs typical repair quarters and fenders. pics available.great winter project contact ron 888 471 4328.i do have a line for all parts needed.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

yenko, contact "birdtracker" that posts here. He's into that sort of thing. Hap

3. richrob

richrob TS Member

yenko-

email me details, pics, and location. i said i wouldnt look for another project but if one popped up i might do it. -rich

4. yenko

yenko TS Member

hes only mopar you know more old parts and rust.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Yenko,

Your car needs "Surface rust and tyical repairs on quarters and fenders", but Mopars rust, well at least Mopars go fast ... Mopar or no car when it comes to the oldies ... I accidentally spit on a 67 Chevy the other day and it rusted a hole in it by the time the tow truck got there ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. yenko

yenko TS Member

ok mopar move over pontiac approaching rapidly,my old pecker aint rising,you know i thought i read about a mopar in time magazine once oh no that was ford ,are mopars made in china?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.