1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Foggy needs advice within 4 hours from now.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok thinking about seeing if my gun will fire or not got it worked on last year at the grand and never took it out of the John Hall Case since hope it is not to rusty but it is a 25 year old Beretta triple combo set and it looked good last august.

Well I was thinking what better place to see if it shoot's or not would be at the grand so im thinking I might go saturday and shoot so if you see the vehicle that is in the photo below on the side of the road then honk as you pass by.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/transportation/?action=view&current=IMG_2067Large.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok the new one in back is a piece of S*** so if I go I will be in the well traveled Jeep in the front, that is 12 years older than the other one.

Ok if I can get the gas to corn mash ratio mixture accomplished then I might take the truck instead if so I will be flying LOW!

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/transportation/?action=view&current=HillbillyFlyinMachine.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok don't know now if im going or not the battery is dead on the truck and the post are opposite on my jeep battery might have to go steal a battery from a neighbor to get the crate a going.

So what time does the event start in the morning.

Fog

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are back, Foghorn.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

22hornet:

Nice to see some response to my thread because Imwas really serious this time.

Ok I plan on setting sail within the hour ok my time is 3:11 am central time.

I won't have a Lap top with me so I guess I will respond later on how bad my scores was after the week end.

Fog Horn!!!!!

5. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Good luck with the Jeep and shooting.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok hadn't left yet got to pack the tent and the cooler and by the time im off this computer then I wil be on my way by 5 a.m. central time.

Foggy

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Go Get'em...!!!!!!!!!

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Can I hitch a ride Foggy?

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bruce sorry alreay went and got back home so I doubt if I fly across the big river for awhile maybe next year.

Ok I set a record each time I shot Saturday of being the low man of the squad each time I broke as bout as many from the cap's as from the 16'ss.

Fog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.