1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Facts about your lieing president.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I for one, like to know the truth about politicians and sometimes are dismayed by things I find out. Although, I'm not surprised to find out some of these things about Obama, who I feel is the same as a Liar and thief, especially lately with his remarks about riding in his plane which is costing us $170,000 a hour for him to go politicking in. I realize that both parties have done this but this along with his remarks that the injured military needed to pay for their own medical care as they are a volunteer force really makes me angry. Listen to the his lies in this video and tell others so we can get this scandelous person out of an office I personally don't believe he should be in legally to start with. Jackie B.

2. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

He has college information locked up so informaion can't get out to the public. He knows he is not legally cannot be president. He applied for student loans under foriegn grants as to get cheaper loans. I don't understand why he has not been impeached already. He has made a shambles of the whitehouse. By the time that family moves out the new presi. will have to tear the hole place done and build a new one on a different sight just to stay away from the cockroaches. Wild Bill

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

His life is one big made up fairytale and the libs have their blinders on as he runs this country into the ground, sickening

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Manchurian candidate.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Do you think he ever signed up for the draft when he was 18?

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It's already been proven that his draft card that was presented is a forgery. Notice the year on the post office stamp as 08? The other picture shows actual dates that post office used.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The American people can't seem to get any info on Obama. No college or school records. No one remembers him in class, no old girlfriends, no teachers or old friend from his elementary days.

We don't know for sure where he was born, when he entered the system, or how he survived before he got to college.

Yet the media is concerned about something Romney did 47 years ago.

Go figure!

8. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Yet he will be re-elected for another term.

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

See the pictures of him and Clooney on the news over the weekend?

Bet Clooney had orgasisms all night long.

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Lieing (sic) president? Why are you guys beating up on G.W. Bush again?

11. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Dear Skeety

Go play in traffic! LOL

You know we love you, but you are in Outer Space most of the time.

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Hey there, Sweetie Mrs Keetie.

Do you have multiple orgasisms when you see or hear Obama like the rest of the Lunitic, Fantical Hollyweird bunch does as well?

When are you going to post something Baby Cakes, we need to put out weather reports and I can't wait to tell people how sunny and clear it is here in Denver and we are due for some warmer days ahead?

13. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Obama's Grand Plan for the fate of the country:

So, I want to read to you one of my favorite quotes from economist John Maynard Keynes, who actually was the granddaddy of money printing and advocated it very strongly.

He wrote this particular note about Lenin in Russia:

"Lenin declared that the best way to destroy the capitalist system was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, governments confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens.

"Lenin was right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."

What Keynes and Lenin were saying is that the way to destroy sovereign debt is to devalue the currency and inflate those debts away — rather than outright default.

The problem is that the average citizen doesn't realize their wealth is being confiscated through inflation — like a ghost that comes into their home at night and steals their money.

14. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Did anybody ever hear of homosexual cockroaches? One just entered this thread.
    [​IMG]

15. avery53

avery53 Member

It's 81 Degrees here in N. Michigan today.

avery

16. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm going to fix me another drink. The rain has stopped here, and the sun is out. Regards, Charlie

17. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like the second one!

18. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Its bad he lied,whats worse Congress knew and did nothing. This shows us they are all hanging together lying to us. Boner is already lying to us about the GOP again going with the DNC to raise the debt limit and forget about the pipeline. It doesnt seem to stop we vote in new ones and in a few weeks they are against us.
    I watch them on tv as they smile at us and tell a story we know is part truth,part lie. What to do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.