1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - F/S Hitachi 5" Palm Sander

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

O/T - F/S Hitachi 5

I have a slightly used Hitachi Palm Sander. Model # is SV13YB. It is a 5" and includes a dustbag. It is Hook & Loop Style. It is Hitachi green and black in color. Also included is: (15) 80 grit discs and (3) 220 grit discs. Price is $35.00 shipped to you.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

O/T - F/S Hitachi 5

Forgive me, I'm really not interested in purchasing, I have a Porter Cable that works great and I'm sure you are asking a fair price. My curiosity is, what did you upgrade to? I'm sure you must have found something better.

Robert

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

O/T - F/S Hitachi 5

RobertT,

Didn't upgrade. Thought I could be a woodworker. Time and skill doesn't let me.

Matt

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

O/T - F/S Hitachi 5

Sold pending funds.

5. ohiomike

ohiomike Member

O/T - F/S Hitachi 5

Matt-

The sander was waiting for me on the front porch when I came home yesterday. It is in perfect condition, and I am very pleased with it.

Thank You for the good deal and fast shipping.

I have many projects planned for it this winter, if I manage to "budget" my time well enough, I might actually get to half of them!

Thanks Again, Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.