1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t F/S Engraved s&w 640 by Jeff Flannery

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shootgood, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

I have a beautiful Smith and Wesson model 640, stainless steel with high polished finish, and polyivory grips for sale. The gun was hand engraved in extra full coverage deep American style pattern by Master engraver Jeff Flannery. As far as I know the gun has never been fired after leaving the factory. I have documentation and appraisal sheet, but no box. Price is $1550 shipped from my FFL to yours (within the U.S., except Cali.) Will also consider mint/N.I.B Colt and Smith and Wesson revolvers on trade-pics available upon request-please respond by e-mail. Thanks--Shoot good

2. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Pics sent, I also have the gun listed on the S&W forum and have reduced the price there, so the new price is $1400 shipped from FFL to FFL. Thanks--Shoot good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

640-3 jeff flannery

jeffery flannery gun appraisals

polished 640 engraved for sale