1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T F/S.... .308 CETME battle rifle, like new

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

For sale is a CETME battle rifle in .308 cal. It has been test fired with only 2 20 rounds mags run thru it. I have a total of three 20 round mags that goes with it. Shipping will be $25.00. I can be reached at the above email address.

Thanks and take care. John

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Sorry, I forgot to put the price of the rifle on here lol. Got side tracked. $450.00 plus shipping. Thanks and take care, John

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Darn,John, I was ready to pay the shipping. LOL--Steve

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

O.K. Steve, the rifle is free and the shipping is $25.00, but the packaging is $450.00 lol. John

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Bump for the old rat killer!!!!!!!!

Jim

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

This is a Century Arms new rifle. I ran two 20 round mags thru it when I bought it to check function. It has the black synthetic stock and forend and comes with three 20 round mags. And it will kill even the Ohio size rats lol. Trappy, local pick up will be fine and therefore no shipping would be added. However, one must be at least 18 to purchase it. Thanks, John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.