1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T F/S 1986 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 1 OWNER

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BAD 303, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Anyone have interest ina 1986 1 owner Toyota 4runner 4x4 with 255,000 miles. It is a Florida vehicle and belonged to my uncle that passed away two months ago. It is now in Illinois in my possesion. It is black and has about every option for that year. I drove it home so it runs fine. What i know it needs is a valve cover gasket installed and a passenger side power window switch. It needs front pads installed which i have as well as the valve cover gasket. He had the big maintanence manual for it as well. It is the 5 speed 4 cyl(22re) motor. It is all original but has been re-painted several years ago. This is the two door model that has the removeable top like a jeep. He kept the vehicle up very well. The tires all are like new. It is a very nice 25 year old Toyota. A/C and all power locks and windows work. Cruise works as well. I can send pics to anyone that has serious interest. Aftermarket Kenwood stereo is a cassette player so it amy need upgraded but it works fine. It needs some small tlc items and the interior shows the sun wear and tear. Windshield has a crack on drivers side that is about 12" long from bottom left corner to corner. All windows are original as they have the vin number etched in them. Tilt,cruise,air,p/windows,p/locks. No spare. Just thought maybe someone on here was a Toyota buff and would like to restore this oldie to like new condition. These seem to sell very well on e-bay so that is where this is headed soon if no interest. 4500.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.