1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T F-150 Bed Cover

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 28410, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 28410

28410 TS Member

I just purchased a Ford F-150 truck. I am looking for a retractable bed cover that locks. I have looked at the one from Peragon. Any feedback on this model or others would bee appreciated. Thanks!

2. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

We purchased the bed cover that folds instead of retracts. We love it. Our concern was a piece of gravel getting into the retractable. Kim

3. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

I was in the accessory biz for almost 20 years and sold & installed most every kind of cover. The retractable ones are the most expensive,the hardest to put on and as time goes on the track gets clogged up with dirt and grime. I guess if you have your heart set on retractable I would go with Pace Edwards, www.pace-edwards.com
    My favorite hard cover is by far the Undercover brand. www.undercoverinfo.com It's easy to put on and fairly easy to take on and off for hauling taller items,lightweight and the finish looks new year after year.I have one on my F-150 and also just bought one for the F-350 that we just picked up. Shop around a bit because there are deals out there on the undercover, buy local though because the freight on these will break you.

4. philk

philk Member

Curious on how the power retractable covers handle ice and snow ????

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

philk,

The manual ones don't do very well. I can only imagine how many motors would get burned out dealing with the cold.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.