1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Excellent Razor!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PhantomTrapp, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

So I just got one of the Gillette Fusion Power razors, and it is definitely as advertised! It was one of the smoothest shaves I've ever had, and it is a very close shave, and I haven't had anything closer. You definitely don't feel the blades at all. For $12, you can't beat it either. It's excellent and definitely worth a shot.
    -Phantom

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I'm glad that's one thing I will never have to experience again. I have had a full beard for almost 40 years. I hated shaving then, and I would hate it even more now. I use an electric beard trimmer to keep mine neat, but, shave? NEVER!!.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

687, well that's why I bought it. I was wondering how that could possibly be any better, and it was only a few bucks more so I figured "Hey, why not?". The only downside is that the blades aren't cheap to replace. Not too expensive, but not cheap either.
    -Phantom

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

So now Phantom has nice, smooth legs. I'm sure that all of the other girl scouts will be jealous.

5. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

Oh don't go there girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Phantom

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

The more expensive 5 blade razors that fit the one you are talking about make the shave even better. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.