1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T End of Days? O/T

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ArmySGM, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

I am sending you this link because I figured you are the group of my friends and acquaintances that would watch it and get it. It's long, but not as long as the next few years are going to be. I promise this is not just another load of conspiracy theory bullshit-- PROMISE!!!

Grab a cup or a mug of your favorite bev, and spend the next couple hours having your eyes opened.

PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute.

He was talking about us, you know.

Had this sent to me and I wonder????

Gary

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Thanks Gary for posting this! Hap

3. jalu

jalu Member

tried to watch it but it would constantly start and stop. How would I correct this?

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Most likely your internet connection is too slow for streaming video.

Maybe if you pause it and let it catch up........ I really don't know for sure.

HM

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

jalu

A lot of times if you try to watch the whole video then after it is all done then click the play agin and it will play normal ok not for sure on this one but a lot will though.

Fog

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

When I graduated from high school in 1970 the mark of the beast was an impossibility, as it had been for centuries and centuries. There simply was nothing in existence that could do what the mark was written to be capable of. To be able to keep people from buying or selling. Today, in 2008, the technology that will make that possible is OLD technology. Scenario: The rapture takes place, exactly as the scriptures say. Those "caught up" don't take their clothes with them. There are millions of sets of credit cards laying around, complete with identification, for anyone to pick up and use. The entire banking and credit industry, and the economy with them, are thrown into chaos. In order to stop the massive bleeding caused by credit fraud, the banking and credit industries are temporarily frozen. No credit transactions of any kind until some kind of order can be restored. Order cannot however be restored until government and banking know who is still here. Each individual must be identified positively. Presto, legislation ( no doubt with an anti-terrorist label) is rushed through requiring anyone who transacts through credit or non-cash banking (such as automatic payroll deposit)to be identified and chipped. Cash will be outlawed in order to force compliance. If you have cash and you don't want to lose it, get chipped and get your banking credits for your cash. With cash no longer recognised or legal, only credit and ledger entries, no one could buy or sell without taking the mark. It would be automatic, even without law because without being ID'd and chipped you couldn't have a "credits" account, and without a "credits" account you would have no way to receive payments or pay for purchases. You could not receive government largesse of any kind without taking the mark because you couldn't have an account or "spend" the money without being positively identified via the mark, at each transaction.

7. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

This crap is nonsense. IRS is illegal. Income tax is illegal. Fed Reserve Board is illegal. Fed Reserve Bank is illegal. Paper money is illegal. Nonsense.

These questions have been before the courts long ago and rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.