1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Democrats that back Obama please respond

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

Since I am not a Democrat or a Christian but was raised as a Catholic,,But saw the error in all three,,perhaps he wanted to swear on something a bit more truthful and trustworthy than the guff that is the King James bible!!!

Myself,,,,,I do beleive we would all be better off if all forms of religion were outlawed in public places,,,and kept private in the home where it belongs..

When someone gets all religous on you and pretends outrage,shock,etc at something they see or hear,,and then you hear them say,,"well,,I'm a christian"!!! Back away slowly,,keep your hands over your wallet,,don't turn your back whatever you do,,,and get out of the danger zone,,,which in the case of religous zealots is the distance it takes between you and them to no longer hear their voices...

You are free to worship as you choose in this country,,,But organized religion is the path to hell if such exsists....the last three thousand years is proof of that statement,,,the other part of the proof,,you'll have to wait until you meet the great mystery yourself,,,if you make it,,,you won't see one priest there.......

AKA Grammie.........

2. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Grammie, You said it all, I couldn`t agree more!

Tom R.

3. emm2

emm2 Member

Maybe if you were a christian you would be a happier person. Find GOD and cheer up!

4. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

Judging by that string of insults, Slingshot must be a "good" Christian!

5. alpine

alpine TS Member

If things were the same as in the past you wouldn't be pounding on a keyboard right now.
    So to apply that logic you'd need to chisel it out on a stone tablet and pass it around.

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Grammie,

YOU saw errors where others like Aquinas did not. Gee, you are so smart. Or foolish. There is no one so certain as a sophomoric "observer". That would be YOU.

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

I am neither smart nor foolish,,,but as you say,,,an "observer"!!! And yes,,that would be "me"....

AKA Grammie.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.