1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Death in the Schultz Family

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 3200 shooter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

Our family wanted to let the shooting community that knew us of the death of Donna Schultz, she was a wonderful women who all she wanted to do was go watch her boys shoot. She passed away on thursday the 21 of april. We found out that she had cancer, and none of us knew it. She was loved in life and will be missed in death by all of our family and we thank the people we know in the shooting sports community for there sympathy, it is very much appreciated by all of us. We are very sorry to the people that we have missed calling that knew her if anyone would like to talk to Harvey just send me a PM on here and i'll give you his number, again i'm sorry to the people that we haven't called or have forgot its been a very trying time the last couple of days.

Thank you,
    Jeremiah Schultz

2. TC

TC TS Member

My sincere condolences to the Schultz family. Tony

3. luckyshot

luckyshot TS Member

my prayers go out to all of the Schultz family. i do know the pain of losing a mother,Miah you and the rest of the boys hang in there.If i can help the family in any way, let me know.been quite sick lately but i shall see Harvey soon down at Newark. Tim Nobles

4. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Our sincere condolences. We will keep the entire Family in our Prayers today.

Bud and Char

5. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Miah, real sad to hear this news. Condolences to you, your brothers and Harv from Debbie and I during this trying time. Take care, Harv and Debbie Shell.

6. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

The Kipling family wishes to pay our respects to your family on such an untimely and deep loss. Our sympathy and prayers are with you.

The Kipling's

7. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

Thank you to all who have posted on this thread and to the ones that will post in the future i know this will be greatly appreciated by all of us boys and dad.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the celebration of life will be held at the Sandwich Moose Lodge from 1-4 on Saturday April 30, I will try to find the address and repost it later for people sorry i'm not prepared before had but its been a trying time the last few days.

THANK YOU all from the bottom of our hearts.
    Mom will be missed, but she will never be forgotten.
    The Schultz Family.

8. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Back to the top, out of respect for the Schultz family.

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Our deepest condolences from my whole family who understand loss of loved ones due to the dreaded disease..

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Martin and I are so sorry for the loss of your mom. Our prayers are with you.

11. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

I'm posting on here to agian say thank you to everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.