1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Damn women drivers.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Damn women drivers.

I know everyone reading this will enjoy it - no matter which sex you are.

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a
    Woman In a brand new Cadillac Doing 75 mph With her Face, up next to her rear view mirror Putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds! And when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped My electric shaver , which knocked The donut Out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear, which fell, into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins,
    ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!!

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Its really hard to believe that you east coast folks can't properly navigate a vehicle with your knees when hands are filled and alittle obstacle like someone coming into your lane. Heck, good ole boys in this area do all that drunk and putten in chew to_boot.

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Pheasantmaster...I forgot about some of them habits o' yourn. I-ma-na hafta straighten you out next time I see ya!!!

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Hell I do it on my bike. Try steering a bike with your knees while eating a donut and drinking coffee. If you believe this that I have ocean front property in North Dakota for sale cheap. Seriously the worst one I saw was a woman behind me eating soap out of a bowl with a spoon. How she kept from spilling it on herself while driving is a feat in itself. I could not believe my eyes and wished I was a cop. She would not be driving now if I was.

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

My dad told me when I started dating and using the car, he said, "Doug, when you're driving with your girl, be damn sure you're using both hands"

Well dad, I did.....and drove with my knees!!

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Mengwe...you mean "Big Jim" isn't trained to be an emergency co-pilot and take the wheel in just such cases????...or was he holding the donut?

7. royboy

royboy Member

Why would a woman driver eat soap with a spoon? Why not just use her hand?

8. recurvyarcher

Out of guilt for swearing at Hoggy for staring at her (had to be more than a quick glance for him to see what she was eating). LOL!!! If she ate it with her hands, then the the steering wheel would've gotten too slippery...that would be dangerous. Women are pretty smart.

9. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

cocked wad- Haven't you ever heard of LIQUID soap? (LOL!)

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

mengew your the man lol! Why did we ever let them vote?

11. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

But the important thing is, you still had the donut.

12. recurvyarcher

If women don't vote the way their men want them to, it's because the men in their lives have not given them plausible reason to do so, or because the men haven't yet learned how to convince a woman. I suggest learning the latter, as it will take you far in today's world, especially when you get to the level of being able to influence an intelligent woman.

13. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I knew it was soap because she was foaming at the mouth. Really, just change soap to soup. How easily typo's can change tho whole meaning of a statement. We were at a stop light and if you know how long stoplights are in Seattle than there's usually plenty of time to know what the driver stopped behind you is doing or eating.

14. recurvyarcher

Soooooo, she really wasn't DRIVING while she was eating the soup then, was she...

15. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

16. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

When we left the stop sign she did not stop eating. In fact I touched my brakes and made her spill soup, all over herself. I laughed myself all the way to the club.

17. recurvyarcher

And you didn't add that to your first post because....?

LOL!!! Quit while you're still loveable. :)

18. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

recurvy, my conclusion is that a man cannot convince a woman of anything just as they are unable to give them plausible reason to do anything. If a woman appears that her man has convinced her of something its only an allusion for the man as the woman apparently wants something the man can provide and thus woman wants man to feel as though he has accomplished convincing.

19. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

I want to agree w/ p-master but I struggle to understand what he wrote!

Be very careful Hoggy; Recurvy has you flanked! There’s an old joke that goes something like: "If a man says something and no one is there to hear it, is he still wrong?".........(Big Smile)....

Have fun and shoot safely.

20. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Dammit Pmaster... your statement has caused me to suffer a male ego relapse. Exactly whose side are ya on anyway????

I know, and get your point--the inventor and regulator of all male ego is the female. Sometimes my GED does kick in.

Me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.