1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - Cramer say the Feds are asleep?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trap41, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap41

trap41 TS Member

O/T - Cramer says the Feds are asleep?

Cramer Melt down on CNBC.

Click on the Link above

Things are bad out there.

What the heck is going to happen?

Complete melt down?

Trappy

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Cramer is just another in the long line of carnival barkers hustling the Wall Street Sideshow.

You need to study history. I would reccomend Hoskins' "War Cycles. Peace Cycles".

Then read "The Turner Diaries".

HM

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Jimmy Cramer makes great television. He is a pure trader. 2 weeks into the future are light years away to him.

I watch "Mad Money" all the time, and enjoy it, but I don't bet my future on it.

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have made quite a bit of money listening to cramer. much much more than in mutual funds or listening to my very conservative broker.i don,t bet the ranch on everything cramer says but i have done ok by him on some stocks he suggests & i like. my most recent was first solar. i bought on cramers recommendation at 55 bucks .i sold for 113 bucks a share in just a few weeks, not always do this good but every once in awhile i have dwain

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Who knows what is going on in the future. Businesses have been turning in good profits for the most part. Energy costs have not crippled the economy like we thought it would. They have been where they are for two years now with really no slowdown in the economy. There are people out there trying to skim money off of anything they can always. The housing thing is a concern, but folks were buying just like they did in the 70's with little down and nothing but inflated prices to help them out. I think that interest has been too low, cause you can't get a CD for much over 5% and even long term notes don't pay crap. I have heard all this crap before and it soon goes away only to come back again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.