1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T corvettes for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Third largest Chevrolet dealer in the US. The dealership that I work at has several new and pre-owned (read that as used lol) corvettes for sale. If anyone has any special wants, drop me an email and I'll see what I can do for ya. John

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Hey John

Just wanted to jump in here to wish you the best in your new adventure. Quite a bit different than the old one for sure. Might be the best thing that happens to a guy when he loses a job. Been there and done that.

Keep your chin up.

Bob

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Boy, ditto what what Bob said...

I've been sh**canned before, and it's a kick in the gut when it happens. However, 6 months later I was in a far, far better place....

And, as soon as I can get over reading the obituaries every day to see if the rotten SOB that fired me is dead yet, I'll consider myself healed. It's only been 3 years....

And hey, John, I'm still moving down there in about 4 years to shoot with y'all. Save me a spot on the squad. BCNU indeed.

jeff

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Thanks for the well wishing from all. Just letting folks know that I may be able to pass on some deals if there is anything in particular they are looking for. I got a shooting buddy a motor for cost, going to pick it up tomorrow. It sure is nice to be able to speak ENGLISH to folks and not point and draw pictures all the time.

And Jeff is from Alaska so everywhere is down there from where he is at lol.

I will save you a spot and if you come to Lynn Creek, you are more than welcome to stay in the camper on the grounds.

Take care and I'll bcnu soon.

John

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

At first I thought this was a TRON Troll but since it is bcnu, it probably is good. Best of luck. Omaha

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Go get'em John!

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

John...

Cross your fingers, but wife and I are planning a move to the Branson area, so I'll be a regular at every club within an hours drive, including Linn Creek.

And everyone tells me that my average will go up when I can quit shooting targets in the cold and the low, flat light and against the 5 colored background I have to work with.

On the other hand, last night during league Mt. McKinley (about 180 miles away from Trap 3 at BRSP) was just SPECTACTULAR in the sunset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.