1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T cordless phone ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ouch, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouch

ouch Member

I know this is OT extreme, But I'm looking for a good cordless phone. Features needed are:

1. Jack to use with a hands free headset.

2. Extra load ringer, Amplified receive volume ( This is what ties it to trap shooting )

3. Caller ID

4. Compact size

5. THIS is optional, But 1 extra handset only if it comes with its own charger.

That's it any other features will just be in the way.It's for light home use,When I'm in my shop ect.

I tried the search feature,But never really learned to operate it after it went from one choice. Thanks,Richard

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Almost all the brands offer the features you want. I've had very good luck with Uniden and Panasonic. Just depends on how much you want to spend.

Eric

3. JPM

JPM Member

I've been very hard of hearing since I left Viet Nam in 1965. I've had a variety of hearing assist phones over the years and recently bought a Uniden
    Loud and Clear, Dect 6.0. It has all of the features you seek and we have been entirely satisfied with the service that we get from it. It has a volume boost which is critical for me, caller ID, phonebook, and a whole bunch more features. I recommend it highly.
    John Matthews

4. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

Look at Engenius Phone. It is a long range cordless phone. I have one and love it. I have sold 15 to 20 of these and have never had a customer not like them. It is a very basic phone.
    http://www.engeniustelephones.com/catalog/EnGenius_EnGenius+Durafon+1X+Cordless.htm?sid=91B4328C77305E805EC753F0C1C6D08D&pid=5622
    Jeff Ryals

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I bought this one...has all the features that you are looking for....including an amplified speaker in each handset!

http://www.uniden.com/products/productdetail.cfm?product=DECT2180-2&page=2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.