1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T CNN on the AMNESTY bill

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Thank God it is failing or America would ultimately fail. There is NO way our country can assimilate all this in and give out all this cash. SHAME ON YOU, CONGRESS!!!

2. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

How in hell did this idiot ever become president it just amasses me that so many could;t see the man was a total joke from the beginning.And now the Repub;s got another lineup of idiots there trying to ram down our throuts what the hell happened to this party.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

And the dumbocrats have something better?????

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

God I hope it is dead. Let's keep the calls going to the jackasses in DC. Why in the hell they let a drunk like Ted Kennedy write the bill anyway is beyond me. He screwed up the immigration bill in 65, and had his hand in the 86 bill also. I guess if you can drink more Scotch than any person on the planet you can be a Senator from Mass.

dardanelles, you want to hear something that will really pissed you off? I heard that Teddy Kennedy is welcome at the White House but Tancredo was told to stay away. "Compassionate Conservativism" should be shoved up somebody's backside. I want a hardass running this country.

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Hard ass? among the ruling elite? you've got to be kidding, right? You want a hardass...move to a dictatorship.

6. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

I think integrity in the Oval Office died with Ike.

what follows is an excerpt from Dwight Eisenhower's farewell speech...

his conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

we now reap the horrors for not heeding his advice.

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

We can only HOPE it's dead for good. I'm notifying BOTH parties they will get NO support from me until one of them supports some kind of REAL,EFFECTIVE controls on illegal immigration.
    DON'T TELL ME "we can't secure our borders".
    DON'T TELL ME "we can't deport 12 million illegals".
    If we truly CAN'T do these things...we've already lost. Haul down the flag, and curl up in a corner. I KNOW BETTER.
    I'm getting a lot of mail asking for cash support from political parties these days. Rather than throwing it away, I'm responding with the above statements...sending it back to them in their own postage paid envelopes.

8. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

The bamn mex have more rights then we do. This is nothing but BS to the max.

9. leadvail

leadvail Member

I just hope Bush doesn't come up with another one and starts to penalize the employers . Everyone knows that's the only answer to the problem .

10. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Yup...cant blame the illegals for wanting a better life. But you can blame the corporations that hire them by the truck load and you can blame our government for not pressuring Mexico enough to fix their problem. Mexico is like the 5th richest country in the world when it comes to resources. But those riches are controlled by something like 5 families who refuse to help better their country.

What i thought was funny was Fox getting pissed because we were building a fence...as if he has a say.

"Hey..you can't make it harder for me to get rid of my poor people! How dare you!?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.