1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**O.T. Cnn on gun control**

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ilive4skeet, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilive4skeet

ilive4skeet TS Member

As a side issue to this post, CNN also posted an opposing view from Ted Nugent of the NRA. Interesting reading that doesn't piss one off. I found that the Nugent article makes tons more sense that fairy-boy with his Give-up-your-Guns message.

Mike Mates

2. larryjk

larryjk Member

Tom Plate is a grossly stupid person. A professor of logic at his college should have a talk with Plate about how inanimate objects have no will of their own. In other words, a gun cannot take any action by its own desire. The guy did it and I don't care if he is Korean, or white christian. A human is responsible and idiots like Plate should be put into some little room until their minds can be mended.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Most of what I see on CNN is biased liberal drivel...and then there is Tucker Carlson who hates everything south of the Rio Grande and for that matter everything north of the 49th parallel too. Too bad the talking heads on CNN/Fox News/CNBC etc. seem to drive public opinion. They all seem to think that THEY are the news...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.