1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T:Chrysler's Problems Solved!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DanBee, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanBee

DanBee TS Member

Not!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28747620

Wait til they start trying to sell Fiats here!!

2. atashooter

atashooter Member

FIAT = Failed Italian Attempt at Technology

FIAT = Fix It Again Tony

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

There is a reason why FIAT does not sell their cars in the USA anymore. They were junk.

4. atashooter

atashooter Member

Remember those commercials for them, where the guy drove them off cliffs, walls and everything ?? Best thing for a FIAT is a cliff...

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Who cares!

Personally I hope they fail. If this is the best they can do, then they deserve whatever happens.

Free Market!!

Curt

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

There is only one way for chryssler to solve its problems, that would be quality control they have none.

7. solechicken

solechicken TS Member

Remember, if they go they go down by all probability so will Remington and Bushmaster. The same owner.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Not so Sole....

Those aforementioned companies are just part of their total holdings which in most likelihood would be sold to others to satisfy existing debts...

Bus/Econ 101

Curt

9. spritc

spritc Active Member

I owned an Fiat 850 spyder one year back in the 70s while in college. My uncle, who owned a service station, stopped by every morning during the winter to jump start the damn thing. It wasn't the battery that was the problem it was the engine.

GM was awfully interested in the Dodge piece of the business for the hot rod cars, I wonder if that will ever turn into something? GM needs to get whole first and who knows when or if that will happen.

Steve

10. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

EE: you are absolutely correct. Everyone needs to look at where the profit goes. If it keeps leaving our country there won't be any for our children, their children and so on. wake up America. Birdtracker

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Does this mean CLS has to go back to shooting a Perazzi again?

12. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Fiat quit importing cars to the US in the 70s. It's possible that they have learned to build cars in the interim. We'll soon see.

13. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I remember reading that the Yugo was based on the mechanics of the Fiat 128, under license from Fiat, with a modified body style. I think that Fiat called it the "Little Mouse."

Fiat used to sell a little wedge shaped 2 seat car named something like the X 1/9. I used to drive a full sized Ford van and the little Fiats were invisible in my right hand mirror. They sure had loud horns because hey would really sound off when I cut one off when changing lanes.

Fiat used to make a small convertable which was called a 124. Anyway, a friend had one and he used to roll it, often.

I think that the Italian government subsidizes Fiat like the US does for some of the “too big to fail banks.”

If Fiats are imported to the US, they will sell IMO if they are priced low enough.

Ed Ward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.