1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Check your local gas prices below

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Ok got a email from a guy where thru MSN you can check the local gas prices in your town by zip codes.

I am planning on taking a trip next week so it might come in handy to make plans on where to stop and fill up.

I know I went to Michigan about a month ago and thought that IN would be cheaper than KY's prices so waited til I got there and was surprised I could had saved at least 12 cents a gallon in KY but had to fill up by the time I got to IN.

here is the way the data is collected below.

*MSN Autos strives to bring you the most up-to-date gas prices possible. However, we do not receive prices every day from every station. Our partner, OPIS, obtains pricing data from participating credit card transactions, direct feeds from participating retail chains, and other survey methods. Please note that during times of extreme price volatility, these collection methods may trail the latest prices at some stations.

Ok in the link above is at the Ohio State shoot area in Marengo OH does anyone know if it is accurate or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.